stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Everyone! 

Tonight is the night! We are celebrating our brand new release with a party right here at StampTV!

The design team and I will be partying here in this chat thread and sharing inspirational card projects featuring the new stamp sets and our new StampTV kit!

We will have contest questions, a release party challenge and our release party presentation video! 

The fun starts on the home page at www.stamptv.com at 7:00 pm central time! (5:00 pm on the West Coast, 6:00 pm Mountain time and 8:00 pm Eastern time!)

We sure hope you will join us for the fun!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 5248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You Have My Heart - from the New Stamp Tv Kit! 

Thanks for coming Tracie!

Tracie Pond said:

Thank you everyone for sharing your beautiful creations. Have a nice night!

Thanks so much Miesje! Always so great to see you! XO

Miesje Flach said:

Placed an order - can't wait to get it! Sure wish I could have ordered them all! 

Good Night Everyone!  Thanks so much for joining us tonight! <3

Thank you everyone for sharing so much goodness tonight! Grace and peace! May you find pause from the hustle, pure joy and inspiration here. :)

Good Night everyone! Going to scroll through and look at all the beautiful cards! (Hugs) <3 

Great release!  Beautiful cards!  Thanks to all for sharing your talents and time with us!

Thanks you, everyone for coming!  Design team rocked it out, as usual!! Thank yo all!!Gotta go help with homework (ugh!!) Good night, thanks for join us!

good night

<3 

Gina Krupsky said:

Squad!

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Loving the Flamingos!

Thanks to you all loved all the stamp sets.  So hard to choice what to get first.

Wow, I am almost speechless.  Each card in this release party is more amazing than the one before it.  Nice job by a fabulous design team.   Love, Love, Love these cards.  Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!!

Debbie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service