stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to tonight's Release Party Challenge!

This challenge is called "Framed out Greeting!"

I challenge you to make your greeting the focal point of your card by framing it with dies, punches or another type of border or panel.

Here is my card from tonight's release party presentation video:

Add your card to the gallery using the keyword RELEASE1017

We will choose one random winner from all the entries who will win a $25.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs online store! Challenge closes Monday night at 11:59 PM Central time and the winner will be posted in the Big News Forum on Tuesday.

Here's the fine print:

Views: 401

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great challenge!

Great challenge! Thanks for hosting!

great challenge and thank you for sharing!!!!

I only have a few Gina K Products while I am waiting for last night's order to arrive but I wanted to participate in this challenge since I am new out here!  

Now I have to figure out how to get it in the gallery!  Have a great day everyone! 

Beautiful card Gina.  I can't wait to get my kit.  I love this years Christmas sets.  Great job everyone!

Working on my framed out, but have to agree with everyone, last night was inspirational for the holidays to come.

Here is my challenge card:  Is this where I am suppose to post it?  Or do I have to post it somewhere else?

Shirley, If you use the challenge tag:  RELEASE1017  your card will show in the gallery set aside for the challenge.

Shirley A Hutchins said:

Here is my challenge card:  Is this where I am suppose to post it?  Or do I have to post it somewhere else?

Thank you so much!  Where/how do I tag the image?  In my comments?  

Shirley A Hutchins said:

This card is so beautiful.  Great job.

Vicki L. Finger said:

I only have a few Gina K Products while I am waiting for last night's order to arrive but I wanted to participate in this challenge since I am new out here!  

Now I have to figure out how to get it in the gallery!  Have a great day everyone! 

Gayle Chrvala said:

Shirley, If you use the challenge tag:  RELEASE1017  your card will show in the gallery set aside for the challenge.

Shirley A Hutchins said: Gayle Chrvala, where do I post this and how do I get it there and where do I use the tag RELEASE 1017.

Shirley A Hutchins said: This is for RELEASE 1017

Gayle Chrvala said:

Shirley A Hutchins said: Gayle Chrvala, where do I post this and how do I get it there and where do I use the tag RELEASE 1017.

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service