stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi All~ When Gina was showing us how to fill empty markers with her reinker, she mentioned that they might be offering a package where we can purchase the whole lot of reinkers as a bundle. Anyone know if this will happen, and when. I love the inks and don't want to come up short with a dry pad....oh horrors!!!!

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so exciting. I will be able to stock up on my re-inkers soon.

Bonnie, that is a super idea.  I don't think I would have thought of that and if I did I probably would have been afraid of ruining my marker.  I think I'm going to do that when mine start drying out.  Question?  How do you label your SN markers to know which Gina K colors you have?  Thanks.

Bonnie said:

This is such exciting news. I have been adding Gina K reinkers to my Copic markers as they dry out for the past year or so. Started out with reinker and a little alcohol and few drops glycerin and worked ok. But have to say just the straight reinker is super. love the coverage and how they match colored paper and even pp from Gina. Happy dance for all of you. I have them all already.

When I added Applemint color to my ink pad and paper recently, I took a Copic in the green hue, dumped out the liquid and cleared off what I could in the nips. Added reinker and now have Copic to match.

Gina, have you thought about having your own markers to match?  Can we see this happening in the future?  That would be fabulous.

Gina, what about the empty pens?

Cheat sheet:

Email me if you want the word doc that I used to color and then laminate. It sets right on my work space.

Margaret D said:

Bonnie, that is a super idea.  I don't think I would have thought of that and if I did I probably would have been afraid of ruining my marker.  I think I'm going to do that when mine start drying out.  Question?  How do you label your SN markers to know which Gina K colors you have?  Thanks.

Bonnie said:

This is such exciting news. I have been adding Gina K reinkers to my Copic markers as they dry out for the past year or so. Started out with reinker and a little alcohol and few drops glycerin and worked ok. But have to say just the straight reinker is super. love the coverage and how they match colored paper and even pp from Gina. Happy dance for all of you. I have them all already.

When I added Applemint color to my ink pad and paper recently, I took a Copic in the green hue, dumped out the liquid and cleared off what I could in the nips. Added reinker and now have Copic to match.

OOoo that is awesome Bonnie!  Such a wonderful idea with the markers too!  I dont have your email though!  PM me here with it when you get a chance!  :D

Bonnie said:

Cheat sheet:

Email me if you want the word doc that I used to color and then laminate. It sets right on my work space.

Margaret D said:

Bonnie said:

This is fabulous.  Thank you.  You are so organized, I love it.

Bonnie said:

Cheat sheet:

Margaret D said:

Bonnie said:

Woo Hoo! I got my shipping notice a little while ago, so I should be getting happy mail on Valentine's Day! Last night's party was really awesome.  I love all the new sets. I even managed to keep up pretty well with the chat, but when I made a comment I had to prove that I wasn't a robot, then I got a page or two behind. The samples were awesome and I can't wait for the blog hops and the videos that I know will be forthcoming.

You really are clever Bonnie - you've given me an idea for doing the same as mine begin to dry out too. I was looking at buying those Molotov ones Gina showed recently but they won't give bulk pricing to anyone except a dealer (like Gina) and for me the exchange makes it prohibitive unless I can get bulk pricing. I will reuse the markers I have and fill them with favourite inks. My thinking gets stuck along a line sometimes and it needs someone like you to make me think out if it.

Bonnie said:

May I have a copy of the word doc you created Bonnie? It is another really good idea and I can use it with some changes, for my inks which are mostly Distress ones.

Bonnie said:

Cheat sheet:

Margaret D said:

Bonnie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service