stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Does anyone know where the "quick add" tab went?  Or is it being gone unique to my computer?  I miss it althought the ADD+ works just fine.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It must be something on your computer as we didn't have a tab like that here Joan.  Probably a bookmarking button for your browser as I have something similar on my Mac.
Are you sure.  I thought it was part of the STV page.  It was a box under my name and it said quick add then gave you options like photo, friends, discussions.  I always uploaded my pictures from there. But truly it doesn't matter.  I just miss it.
Yes, Joan, I was wondering where it went too because now I don't know how to upload to my blog.  Guess I'll see if I have a chance to go there when I click on "add photo".
Hmmm....I never used it obviously! LOL  Ning did an upgrade and some changes, so I bet that's one of the features that got changed.
Seems like I usually loose some feature I like when they do an upgrade of any kind.  However, upgrades are a good thing....I just miss that particular feature.  No big deal, I'll get over it LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service