stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Everyone

I have been trying upload two card for challenge here. This regular way. And wont going to next step. I see where you can do it another away.  called simple uploader. But, how dose that simple uploader work? never done it that way before meaning uesing the uploader before. So, I don't know what doing. I left message Karen Hightower. I rather do it the regular way. But, not working. And I need these cards in the challenge. Can someone help me and explain to me how the uploader works? And what different from it than upload from computer? Thanks, Linda   

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Linda,  It is a Flash Uploader.  Basically you can add 8 photos at a time, from your computer, and the maximum is 10 MB.  I'm pretty sure your photos will fit there.  Try it and see how you like it.  :)

But, what I doexcatly I need go church time now. Thanks Linda

lovinpaper said:

Hi Linda,  It is a Flash Uploader.  Basically you can add 8 photos at a time, from your computer, and the maximum is 10 MB.  I'm pretty sure your photos will fit there.  Try it and see how you like it.  :)

Hello Lisa,

I got it done......And you right it is a lot easier thanks Linda

Linda, I didn't see this until now. I have been out with family matters so, I will say Thank you to Lovinpaper, because I didn't know how that works. I have never used it! 

Linda Littlepage said:

Hello Lisa,

I got it done......And you right it is a lot easier thanks Linda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service