stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone,

I have a question about a stamp set. Is the 1 Bold and Blooming stamp set going offer has a single stamp set insteard Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit? Do you have ginak stamps for sell? thanks

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Linda, I am hoping I can answer some of your questions, firstly in relation to the challenges - you can use any Gina K stamp regardless of whether it has been retired, past or present or from a StampTV kit, so this means the weekly and monthly challenges you see folk participating in they will be using any Gina K stamp and sentiments :) Furthermore you can use the Gina K/Unity Stamps they also qualify for the challenges see here https://www.unitystampco.com/product-category/unity-exclusive-artis....  You do not need to have to purchase the StampTV Kits alone to play along in the challenges, you are able to purchase the single stamp sets Gina sells and play along.  Also just in case you are not aware it is only the stamps which you need to use - regarding Card Stock, Inks, Embellishments, Patterned Paper, Ribbon etc you can use  from any supplier.

Hope that helps a little bit. 

Regards, Becky :)

Linda Littlepage said:

Okay another question not sure if I can explain what trying ask here? But they are all always  have stamptv kit challenges. I am scary to play because I not sure my stamps from Gina K is a stamptv kit stamps set? If you know what I mean. a lot stamps sets older ones. Or retired ones. But after watching some of the videos. My question is who detremans if the stamps is a stamptv kits or not? I would play in challenges. But becasue the one instread said stamptv kits that scary me. It make thing useing the right stamps set? I can someone explain this me and maybe help me out so I will play in more challenges here? And get more actived over here. And get more people. Can I be up front. I will to more challenges here. So I have chance to winner stamps. I can aford the prices. So, try people who have them for sell thanks Linda    

To add to Rebecca's post, if you want to play in an Addicts challenge, that is the only time you need to use a Kit stamp.  That group is all about being addicted to Stamp TV Kit stamps, so that is what the winners are chosen through.  If you know the name of the stamps you have that are old and you can't find them in the store, list those sets by name and somebody will know if they were in a kit or not.  There are people who have been around since the beginning of the kits and know.  Please enter the challenges with the stamps you own.  All of us enjoy seeing cards made by other people.

Thank you all for your answers and helping out Linda! 

Linda!  they are spot on with the answers!  Hope you enjoy the challenges!!  Main thing is to have fun!

lovinpaper Can you your more question? you say you TV Kit stamps, to play in the Addicts challenge. How dose that working mean this: Gina K come out Stamp TV Kit. and run, course and she brings in back and sale singles. Do the all stamps over there at Addicts challenge group? Or is that a no no ! now Gina k has released has a singles set stamps sets. Who determines that? Sorry I have so many questions. How many different challenges is there? I know about the MIUM Challenge I do that right now! Am afraid there Easter challenge And Mother's Day And Father Day Challenges I don't have any Gina K stamps for those catalogers. Dose Gina k Has a wishes Rak on here? How dose that work? What do I to come a part of that. How active is that group? thanks Linda   
lovinpaper said:

To add to Rebecca's post, if you want to play in an Addicts challenge, that is the only time you need to use a Kit stamp.  That group is all about being addicted to Stamp TV Kit stamps, so that is what the winners are chosen through.  If you know the name of the stamps you have that are old and you can't find them in the store, list those sets by name and somebody will know if they were in a kit or not.  There are people who have been around since the beginning of the kits and know.  Please enter the challenges with the stamps you own.  All of us enjoy seeing cards made by other people.

Linda, I will give your questions a try.

1.  RAK group --   http://stamptv.ning.com/group/new     I know nothing about this as I am not a member.  You can read about it, join if interested, or ask more questions if needed.

2.  Addicts group -- There are rules with each challenge.  You can use any stamp sets you wish, but if you want to be in the selection for the random win, it must be a Gina K stamp that is a Kit stamp.  Look in the store at the Kit stamps and that will help you.  If you have older stamps and do not know if they were ever part of a kit, please list their stamp name and somebody will know if it was ever part of a kit.

3.  Challenges -- The usual challenges that I know of are the MUIM challenge and the monthly Addicts challenge.  When there is a new release with a party, there is usually a challenge.  The rules are like the MUIM rules.  I haven't seen challenges specific for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter.  A MUIM challenge might be geared towards those days, but you would not specifically have to use those words on your card.

I hope this helps answer your questions. If not, keep asking.  Somebody will jump in and help answer if I am way off base or am not explaining well.

Thaks you lovinpaper for your help! Linda

I need some help and I am overwhelm  a little. Can someone tell if some did spreadsheet of stamps? I start look at videos and gathering information on like would like to try find Current and retired. But I overwhelm and type so slow. That would for every to get things together. I would need a listed Because  I don't know the stamps that well. Maybe someone could recommend someone on pinterest.com  I need some help here! What do you suggest me do here?

Linda - If you go to ginakdesigns.com you can click on "Stamp Sets", and it will list them, all alphabetically, withj a thumbnail picture. It doesn't tell you which ones are previous StampTV Kits, but if you want to know if one was part of a previous kit you can just ask.

Thanks Cindy.... But I google because you said older stamps sets. And am not sure all listed Because retired some. And you said you 200- 300 hunkered sets.  So you most like stamps set. I have never seen before?  Thanks Linda

Cindy Horvath said:

Linda - If you go to ginakdesigns.com you can click on "Stamp Sets", and it will list them, all alphabetically, withj a thumbnail picture. It doesn't tell you which ones are previous StampTV Kits, but if you want to know if one was part of a previous kit you can just ask.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOR ONLINE STORE ISSUES, CONTACT US: info@ginakdesigns.com

Gina's Favorites from Amazon

Technique Archives

Vintage Chic Kit

Introduction Project

Border Bling

Shimmer Card

Distressed Letterpress

Springtime Silhouettes Kit

Detail Image Thumping