stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  I'll be your host for this week's challenge, and as the title makes you think, for this challenge, you are to use a heart somewhere on your creation!  A stamped one, the word 'heart' anything goes...BUT, and VERY important...It CANNOT be a Valentines card!  Here is my example:

for my creation I used the sets:

Birthday Go Round mini stamp set

and 'Birthday' is from the StampTV kit:

Birthday Essentials

As you can see, mine is a birthday card!  :D  Cant wait to see what y'all come up with!  Ok, now for the small print:

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to our gallery by February 15th, 8PM CST and with the tag 'STV15MON6'. 

Gallery for this challenge:

STV15MON6 Gallery

Now, go forth and create!  Cant wait to see them! 

Views: 923

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Towards the top of the weekly challenge you will see a blue box with the rules, somewhere near that box is a link to the gallery. For some reason links are not always underlined, you have to hover to see that words are linked. Here is this weeks link: STV15MON6 Gallery

Hi, Cat!  Your card is absolutely gorgeous!  I was wondering if you could tell me where you purchased that sweet little winged heart charm?  They have a special significance to me and I would love to have a few.  Thanks so much.

Great Card Cat! I love the design. Thank you for such a fun challenge. 

Stunning! Love how you used the acetate overlay and that gorgeous lace.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service