stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning all-

I am so excited and blown away about a particuliar product that I just had to share and give a testimony about it.

My name is Kimberley Jackson-Brown and I live in New York City,  Unlike alot of you and the areas in which you live, there are HARDLY any craft/scrapbooking/card stores near me.  The nearest store to me is Michael's and although I am greatful, they are limited in the supplies that I can get from them - for examples, nestabilities, certain inks, and most of all GOOD QUALITY PAPER.

Now, this brings me to the reason for this post.  I make and sell handmade notcards and invitations.  What I have been running into is that when layering the invitation, the BASE CARDSTOCK is not strong enough, and therefore the invite and or card would fall forward.  I had been reading post about Gina's Pure Luxury cardstock and how great it was....and with that said, and with my hubby's twisting of my arm, I ordered Gina's PURE LUXURY CARDSTOCK 120lb.......okay...here goes...and please note....the captial letters is NOT yelling but JUMPING UP AND DOWN in pure delight!

GINA! GINA! GINA! 

THIS CARDSTOCK IS ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, THE BEST CARDSTOCK I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!!!!

If you ever need a spokesperson to speak about this paper, don't hesitate to call me!!! Lol!  I love the QUALITY, the FEEL, the look, and did I say the QUALITY????  AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! OUTSTANDING paper!!!!

Thanks so VERY MUCH for putting out a product that is TOP OF THE LINE!!!

Sending you hugs from here in NYC,

Kimberley  :-)

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gloria!!  Gina does carry the C plates and embossing mats!!  I'm so glad since I've needed them too!

Here's the C plate link:   http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=441&categ...

Here's the embossing mat link:  http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=602&categ...

I use GKD PL CS just about 99% now, I used the White (120lb) to make the cake slices for my parents 60th Anniversary Cake (well 3 cakes, can you say bulk order) and the silver for their invitations, best card stock ever and truly has made this project elegant. I now own every color!!!

I totally agree with you Kimberly; this is some fabulous paper.

Totally agree that it is by far the best in the biz!

I know everyone will join in that this paper is the very best.  I am new to the craft and bought paper at Hobby Lobby, Joanns,

Wallmart, finely ordered some for Gina.s and want to toss all the old paper.  I LOVE IT. Stamped some of my little girls and used my Copics and enjoyed it so much. Now I will have to order some more colors.

MaryNell

I live in Anchorage, Alaska, there is only 1 store here in the city proper that I can go to for merchandise that Michael's doesn't have.  My problem is, it cost so much more to get things shipped here than it does anywhere else, I ordered a 10pk of glossy paper from Amazon and the paper cost $5 and the shipping cost $20.  ON PAPER!!!!!  I will one day try this paper, but first I need to use up all my stash, lol!

Hope you sell lots of cards!

Krystal

Krystal, check out Gina's shipping because on orders of $50 or more you get a very good deal on shipping.  For Canada I think it's only $6.95, not sure what it would be for Alaska, but surely not $20!!  check it out!!  And I add my testimonial for the greatness of the CS she has!  Love it!

Donna

Krystal Allen said:

I live in Anchorage, Alaska, there is only 1 store here in the city proper that I can go to for merchandise that Michael's doesn't have.  My problem is, it cost so much more to get things shipped here than it does anywhere else, I ordered a 10pk of glossy paper from Amazon and the paper cost $5 and the shipping cost $20.  ON PAPER!!!!!  I will one day try this paper, but first I need to use up all my stash, lol!

Hope you sell lots of cards!

Krystal

Kimberley, you are 100% correct.  I love the paper too.

So Happy he twisted your arm LOL 

MaryNell in Texas

Happy New Year!  I to have been wanting to try the Gina K. Pure Luxury Card Stock also.  With the special Gina K. Had on a free stamp set with a $35.00 order - I finally took the dive placing my very first order with Gina K. Designs, and ordered the paper just under the bell before the special went off.  I can't believe I was ordering card stock on New Year's eve at 11:58 pm.  I am so excited to get it and see this paper I have read so many wonderful comments about!  Was glad to hear you are so satisified! 
I accidently ordered a stamp set, when I meant to take advantage of the $35 sale.  I wanted to see how much shipping and the stamp was, but I had gone too far.  I ordered the Buds & Vases stamp set, but I've got a long list of what I want to buy.  I didn't know that the Stamp TV kit comes with papers & stamps.

Carol Caforio said:
Happy New Year!  I to have been wanting to try the Gina K. Pure Luxury Card Stock also.  With the special Gina K. Had on a free stamp set with a $35.00 order - I finally took the dive placing my very first order with Gina K. Designs, and ordered the paper just under the bell before the special went off.  I can't believe I was ordering card stock on New Year's eve at 11:58 pm.  I am so excited to get it and see this paper I have read so many wonderful comments about!  Was glad to hear you are so satisified! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service