stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning all-

I am so excited and blown away about a particuliar product that I just had to share and give a testimony about it.

My name is Kimberley Jackson-Brown and I live in New York City,  Unlike alot of you and the areas in which you live, there are HARDLY any craft/scrapbooking/card stores near me.  The nearest store to me is Michael's and although I am greatful, they are limited in the supplies that I can get from them - for examples, nestabilities, certain inks, and most of all GOOD QUALITY PAPER.

Now, this brings me to the reason for this post.  I make and sell handmade notcards and invitations.  What I have been running into is that when layering the invitation, the BASE CARDSTOCK is not strong enough, and therefore the invite and or card would fall forward.  I had been reading post about Gina's Pure Luxury cardstock and how great it was....and with that said, and with my hubby's twisting of my arm, I ordered Gina's PURE LUXURY CARDSTOCK 120lb.......okay...here goes...and please note....the captial letters is NOT yelling but JUMPING UP AND DOWN in pure delight!

GINA! GINA! GINA! 

THIS CARDSTOCK IS ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, THE BEST CARDSTOCK I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!!!!

If you ever need a spokesperson to speak about this paper, don't hesitate to call me!!! Lol!  I love the QUALITY, the FEEL, the look, and did I say the QUALITY????  AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! OUTSTANDING paper!!!!

Thanks so VERY MUCH for putting out a product that is TOP OF THE LINE!!!

Sending you hugs from here in NYC,

Kimberley  :-)

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It almost seems too smooth lol.. Does anyone experience any smearing? what about using colored pencils and watercoloring with Stampin Up Ink Refills?  I (I know you are all going to gasp) dont want to get into the copic route.

Hugs

Jaunice

I don't have any issues with smearing but I use Memento Ink and my Copics for the most part.  Sometimes I use colored pencils and OMS and don't really use watercolors.

If I were going to use watercolor to paint in my images, I would first use Stazon to stamp the image, since it is waterproof and won't smear.  I have also used other inks, like Memento, and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Makes it easy to stay in the lines too.

Jaunice K. Minor said:

It almost seems too smooth lol.. Does anyone experience any smearing? what about using colored pencils and watercoloring with Stampin Up Ink Refills?  I (I know you are all going to gasp) dont want to get into the copic route.

Hugs

Jaunice

Ohh embossing is a great idea Karen!  I need to remember that too!

Sometimes I have issues using border punches, it is so thick that it won't go through it.  Anyone else have this issue?  (then I do use the lesser quality card stock bought at local retail stores).

Add another jump for joy from me!  My only question is...What to do with all the other paper I have.  I don't want to use it anymore...only Gina K PL for me!

Aw, thanks so much for this wonderful testimonial! I love it so much. I am so glad you do as well!

Donna, I do too because of the thickness however, it works great with the Spellbinders border dies so I have switched to those. Use you other card stock up for punches.

Donna said:

Sometimes I have issues using border punches, it is so thick that it won't go through it.  Anyone else have this issue?  (then I do use the lesser quality card stock bought at local retail stores).

I use Stazon with watercolors and it works great. No smearing at all. Same with colored pencils. Never have had a problem.

Jaunice K. Minor said:

Hugs

Jaunice

Honey I agree with you 200% her paper is one of the best qualities that I have every worked with.

I agree, have only got the white so far, but next year hope to get some mixed colours. Thanks Gina!!!

I second and third your statement. I love this website, I check it everyday like clock work, best site out there.

Thank you Gina and keep it coming. Just one request, wish you would carry cuttlebug embossing pads and C plate, craft stores carry A and B but I can't find embossing pads and C plate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service