stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Pure Luxury Cardstock, Inkpad and Copic Color Matches

Okeedokee................here is the list that I've put together.  I want you to keep in mind that this is what works for me............plus what Gina has put together............most of the cardstock and inkpad matches she has are on my list.  Just a couple differences.  You can find her info here:  Gina's Pure Luxury and Ink Info.

Now here is my list with the added Copic matches.  Some of the inkpad and Copic colors are pretty dead on and others are "coordinating"..........meaning I find the color tones match even if the colors aren't dead on.  I didn't add White or Vanilla, I will when I get some white ink!  LOL

YIKES!  I totally forgot to thank MISTI for helping me with all the Copic matches when we were stamping together!!!  This is what happens when I post things in the wee hours of the morning!  LOL

Pure Luxury Cardstock:                     Inkpad:                                    Copic Marker:

Black Onxy                                       Memento Tuxedo Black           100
Smoky Slate                                     Vivid Cobblestone                     C7
Chocolate Brown                               Vivid Coffee Bean                      E49
Tan Leather                                       Vivid Taupe                              E57
Soft Sand                                          Vivid Tuscan Tan (a bit dark)     W1
Moonlit Fog                                       Memento London Fog               N5
Innocent Pink                                    Vivid Tea Rose (a bit dark)         RV42
Bubblegum Pink                                Memento Angel Pink                 R83
Passionate Pink                                Vivid Raspberry                         RV14
Wine With Everything                         Vivid Garnet                             RV99
Cranberry Tart                                    Memento Rhubarb Stalk            E18
Lipstick Red                                       Vivid Brick                               R46
Red Hot                                             Memento Ladybug                   R27
Lemon Drop                                       Vivid Lemon Ice                        Y13
Sweet Corn                                        Vivid Straw (a bit dark)              YR23
Wild Dandelion                                   Memento Dandelion                  Y19
Sweet Mango                                     Memento Tangelo                     E97 or YR14
Pumpkin Spice                                   Vivid Butterscotch                    E99
Little Boy Blue                                    Memento Summer Sky             BV25
Turquoise Sea                                    Vivid Aqua                               BG15
Ocean Mist                                         Vivid Aqua (a bit dark)              BG72
In The Navy                                        Vivid Inky Blue                          B99
Creme de Menthe                               Memento New Sprout               G21
Grass Green                                       Memento Bamboo Leaves         YG67
All Spruced Up                                   Vivid Vintage Green                   BG78
Green Apple                                       Memento Pear Tart                   YG97
Fresh Asparagus                                Vivid Olive                                G99
Lovely Lavender                                  Vivid Violet Mist                        BV00
Vibrant Violet                                      Vivid Purple                             V09
Key Lime                                             Memento New Sprout               YG13

Wild Lilac                                             Memento Grape Jelly               V17

Just Peachy                                         Tim Holtz Tattered Rose           R12

And Gina has a chart of the matching Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Pure Luxury colors:

Distress Ink and Pure Luxury Cardstock

Views: 3128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The actual calendar template I found is on Split Coast Stampers.  If you are a member, you can look there.  I can't figure out how to attach anything and copy and paste does not work for an actual PDF.  Sorry.

lovinpaper said:

Look in your inbox.  There should be a place for Friends and hopefully you received a request from me.  Accept me as your friend and I can send you the PDF.  I keep looking for a way to attach it and can't figure out where on this reply box.  I have no idea what to press to get it done.  Sorry.

Janet said:

lovinpaper, where would I find your friend request?  I don't see it anywhere.  I would love to have that PDF.

Janet

lovinpaper said:

Janet, I do not know that I have seen one on this site.  I sent you a friend request and would be happy to send you the pdf that I found that prints 5 to a page.  I do not know how to like it here.

Janet said:

Anyone know where I can find the forum/discussion/or site of the member who has the printout for a bookmark calendar every year?  They are 5 to a page.  Her husband usually makes this printout every year.  I've been looking and looking and can't find it.  I did get a link to a Word document from Bonnie with a bookmark calendar, but it's a little too large and only one on a page.

Thanks for any help.

Janet

lovinpaper, I found your friend request and have accepted.  Also, I think I made a big mistake thinking that I had seen the c5-on-a-page on this site.   I'm blushing, as I think I had seen it on Splitcoast Stampers.  However, I would appreciate receiving your pdf and I will search the other site also and see if it's there.

Janet

lovinpaper said:

Look in your inbox.  There should be a place for Friends and hopefully you received a request from me.  Accept me as your friend and I can send you the PDF.  I keep looking for a way to attach it and can't figure out where on this reply box.  I have no idea what to press to get it done.  Sorry.

Janet said:

lovinpaper, where would I find your friend request?  I don't see it anywhere.  I would love to have that PDF.

Janet

lovinpaper said:

Janet, I do not know that I have seen one on this site.  I sent you a friend request and would be happy to send you the pdf that I found that prints 5 to a page.  I do not know how to like it here.

Janet said:

Anyone know where I can find the forum/discussion/or site of the member who has the printout for a bookmark calendar every year?  They are 5 to a page.  Her husband usually makes this printout every year.  I've been looking and looking and can't find it.  I did get a link to a Word document from Bonnie with a bookmark calendar, but it's a little too large and only one on a page.

Thanks for any help.

Janet

lovinpaper and anyone else who is interested..........I found the bookmark calendar in the Downloads Forum of Splitcoast Stampers.  There are 5 to a page.  I apologize for thinking it was on the Stamp TV site.  Lovinpaper, there's no need for you to send me the pdf as I've printed the bookmark calendars from the Splitcoast Stampers' site.

Thanks to you and Bonnie for taking the trouble to try to help me. I am undergoing chemotherapy and sometimes I get what the oncologist has called "chemo brain", and I guess this was one of those times.

Janet

Glad you found it Janet.  That was the link I was going to send you.  I hope your brain gets back into shape and the chemo will help.  Blessings!

Thank you very much, lovinpaper.  The chemo is helping.

Please help - the links above,

as well as Gina's Pure Luxury and Ink Info.

don't work.

Can someone fix this? Thank you!

Try this link for those matches:  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/charts-for-paper-crafters

Sarah Norris said:

Please help - the links above,

as well as Gina's Pure Luxury and Ink Info.

don't work.

Can someone fix this? Thank you!

Thanks Lisa!  I could not open it either.  I tried the one that you talked about and it won't let me either.  It says that I can't use it because I don't have "Office".  Oh well, I lived without it this long, so it is ok.  It would have been nice to see and use though!!  Thanks for that info just the same!  :)

Selina, I will open and save as a pdf and then repost. Can't right now but will tomorrow. Hugs!

Selina Macisco said:

Thanks Lisa!  I could not open it either.  I tried the one that you talked about and it won't let me either.  It says that I can't use it because I don't have "Office".  Oh well, I lived without it this long, so it is ok.  It would have been nice to see and use though!!  Thanks for that info just the same!  :)

It wants Microsoft Office which has Excel.  The marker file is saved and posted as an Excel file.   I am not on my computer or I could make it readable for anyone, like Diana is talking about.

Selina Macisco said:

I forgot I had already saved this file as a PDF.  Give this a try:  See the file attached below the other responses.

lovinpaper said:

It wants Microsoft Office which has Excel.  The marker file is saved and posted as an Excel file.   I am not on my computer or I could make it readable for anyone, like Diana is talking about.

Selina Macisco said:

Attachments:

Hey there Lovinpaper!  Thanks so much!  It worked and now I have it to refer to.  I have spent so much time looking for matching markers and this is going to do away with that!  I am thrilled!!  You are a real sweetie. :))  Huge Hugs!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service