stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi. I am a newbie and just loving the videos, but I was wondering if you had print-out instructions for each of the projects. I would love to have a quick reference to go to while in the middle of the project.

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lori,

I am so sorry but we don't offer a printable version of our video tutorials.

I hope you continue to enjoy the video versions of my cards and techniques.

Hugs,

Gina

Hi Lori,

I copy the image of the photo and the instructions into a word file.  That way, you can print them out and place them in a binder.  I have mine set up to print 2 card instructions in a landscape direction on a piece of paper.  I then can cut them in half and place them in a protective sheet that's 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches and using a smaller binder (I purchase both the binder and protective sheets at an office supply store).  This way, I can flip to the instructions to make the card anytime that I want. 

Here is a copy of the card instructions for the Season's Greetings TV Kit.  Please feel free to CASE away the format of the instructions!.

Attachments:

Hi Susan....Thanks so much for the great idea! Definitely on my to-do list! Thanks again!

Susan L Kelley said:

Hi Lori,

I copy the image of the photo and the instructions into a word file.  That way, you can print them out and place them in a binder.  I have mine set up to print 2 card instructions in a landscape direction on a piece of paper.  I then can cut them in half and place them in a protective sheet that's 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches and using a smaller binder (I purchase both the binder and protective sheets at an office supply store).  This way, I can flip to the instructions to make the card anytime that I want. 

Here is a copy of the card instructions for the Season's Greetings TV Kit.  Please feel free to CASE away the format of the instructions!.

Susan, that is a great idea!  I'm definitely going to do that!  Thanks for posting and also for the sample file!

Susan L Kelley said:

Hi Lori,

Hi Lori, thank you so much for your idea.  I know my life would be a lot easier if I could open a notebook and find the instructions and pictures right there.  Good Job!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service