stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I would appreciate your prayers.  My husband of 48 years passed away late wednesday afternoon. All I have been doing is crying and crying. I'm also worried about my future because with his passing his mon thly check stops.

Kathleen

Views: 1159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is a terrible time for you.
Just feel the support of your friends and family.
we are all praying that you will be given the strength
to get through this difficult time. May God Bless you

There are no words. Just know we are all praying for you. My prayer is that you can find some peace!

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Praying for God's comfort and guidance in your time of loss.
Oh Kathleen I will send prayers your way.

I am so sorry for your loss. This is going to be very hard. I have no idea what you are feeling. I just know my heart would be breaking. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Kathleen, I am so very sorry to hear about your husband.  I am also concerned about you.  Please remember that you need to take one day at a time. It will be difficult, and I am sure there are some support systems such as  grieving groups, etc.  It is too early for you to stop crying.  Believe me, I have been through the same thing.  You are entitled to his SS and maybe if he had a pension their may be survival benefits for you.  You are in my thoughts and my prayers. 

Lots of love and huge hugs sweetie.  God Bless..

I was 'chatting' with Kathleen and asked her if I could possibly post her name and address, she said I could.  Kathleen has been a member here for quite some time and a wonderful person whom I have gotten to know through card making.  She is going through a terrible time right now, to say the least.  Her husband Ray, of 48 years has passed away and she is devastated.  My heart goes out to her.  I know as a card making community how caring and generous we can be.  Please if you have an extra card laying around and would like to send some love and cheer to our dear sweet Kathleen, please do so.  I know she would appreciate not feeling so alone at this time.  Thank you all so much in advance, I appreciate you doing so.  xo~  Donna~~

Kathleen Reilly
3308 22nd Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205

{Hugs} and prayers for you, Kathleeen.  I am so sorry to hear this.  :(

How nice of you Donna!  Count me in!  I am so sad for her. :(

Kathleen, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

I thought I read about sending a card to Brett Hardy.  Now I can't find it.  Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service