stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Stampin Friends,

I wanted to let you all know that a friend of ours here on Stamp TV is in need of our support and prayers.  Nancy Mullins's brother went missing last Sunday afternoon after he didn't return home from a boating trip here in Bradenton, FL. The Coast guard has recently called off the search although her family is still hoping to continue through the weekend to recover his body.  Nancy and I went to High School together and actual rekindled our friendship here on Stamp TV.  I had the opportunity to see her today and with all things considered is holding up remarkably well.  They believe the only logical explanation is that he may have suffered a heart attack and fell off the boat.  Nothing indicates anything else could have happened. Such a sad, sad situation!

I thought since creative people are the nicest and most caring people on the planet...we might want to send her a message or maybe a card.

If you would like her personal mailing address please private message me.

Here is a link to one of the local news article if you would like to read it!

http://www.bradenton.com/2013/01/29/4370742/manatee-sheriff-patrick...

Thanks so much!

Nancy

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Nancy, So sorry to hear that, but God will help you all through this. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. Thanks for letting us know. Take care now.

OH Nancy....I'm so sorry!!!  Please know we all care so much and you are never alone!!!  HUGS!!!!!!

So sorry Nancy for your loss.  My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Hugs and prayers my friend and remember I am a phone call away! <3

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you and  your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time. Will be praying for an answer as to what happened.  I have two brothers, so I know what a blessing they are. 

Nancy Mullins said:

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Pat was found, and it is being investigated as a possible homicide. We may never know what happened, but are turning that over to God. We are focussing on the good. He was a great guy, and we were so lucky to have him in our lives. The latest article http://www.bradenton.com/2013/02/08/4384595/600-turn-out-to-celebra...

Thanks to you all for the love and support.

I am so sorry as well Nancy..I pray The Lord will comfort you and your family as only He can..*HUGS*

Nancy L., has the family had any resolve?  Would like to send an appropriate card. email mt23stamper   atyahoo   thank you for maintaining uplifting communication for your friend and her family.      Keep Looking UP!   FATHER will see you through.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service