stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Stampin Friends,

I wanted to let you all know that a friend of ours here on Stamp TV is in need of our support and prayers.  Nancy Mullins's brother went missing last Sunday afternoon after he didn't return home from a boating trip here in Bradenton, FL. The Coast guard has recently called off the search although her family is still hoping to continue through the weekend to recover his body.  Nancy and I went to High School together and actual rekindled our friendship here on Stamp TV.  I had the opportunity to see her today and with all things considered is holding up remarkably well.  They believe the only logical explanation is that he may have suffered a heart attack and fell off the boat.  Nothing indicates anything else could have happened. Such a sad, sad situation!

I thought since creative people are the nicest and most caring people on the planet...we might want to send her a message or maybe a card.

If you would like her personal mailing address please private message me.

Here is a link to one of the local news article if you would like to read it!

http://www.bradenton.com/2013/01/29/4370742/manatee-sheriff-patrick...

Thanks so much!

Nancy

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry to hear this.  I had hopes that he would be found and safe.  Thoughts and prayers to Nancy and her family in this difficult time.

thank you for the update, My prayers are going forward for Nancy and family.

How very tragic and sad, I will also say a prayer for Nancy and her family

Terrible, unsettling time for Nancy & all her family. Many thoughts & prayers coming her way. Guidance & strength, support & love, all through prayer, coming her way.

So very sad she is going through this. Prayers going out to her family...

Nancy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

I am sorry to hear such a sad news.  My prayers to the Mullin's family.

God blessed you!!!

Friends,

Please continue to pray for the Mullins Family!  I know she would greatly appreciate it! <3

No luck in locating her brother then I am assuming. I will continue praying for all.

I am definitely praying for Nancy and her family.

I'm new to the GinaK family and was so encouraged reading through all the posts made by so many caring people.

I hope when she reads through all of this, she will feel that same encouragement.

Welcome Doris! Yes the people here are some of the nicest people you will find! I am sure Nancy will feel the love and support! Thanks so much everyone!
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Pat was found, and it is being investigated as a possible homicide. We may never know what happened, but are turning that over to God. We are focussing on the good. He was a great guy, and we were so lucky to have him in our lives. The latest article http://www.bradenton.com/2013/02/08/4384595/600-turn-out-to-celebra...

Thanks to you all for the love and support.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service