stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Last Sunday my brother and his wife lost their 27 year old son in a drowning accident. He leaves behind 3 beautiful little girls. I feel so lost as how to help the family so I am asking for prayers to help them through this difficult time. I know how wonderful my STV family is and I appreciate any prayers you send their way.

Views: 676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sincerely sorry for your family's loss.  Will include you and all in my prayers.  The power of prayer, especially in numbers, is undeniable.  God bless.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

My prayers are with you and the family. More than 2 of us agree that the family needs comfort and support.

So very sorry to hear this.  Prayers to you and your family.

Cindy, Our prayers are with you and your family.

What a loss for all of you.

May God bring you peace and comfort.

Praying for you and the entire family!! Both of my sisters lost their oldest children in accidents so I understand your feelings first hand! Hugs to you!!!
So sorry and am including you and your family in my prayers.

Cindy, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your nephew.  I'm lifting your family up in prayer.  

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I am grieving for my 21 yr old that passed from surgery complications. I don't have much to say cause there's not much anyone can say.

Tammy so very sorry! So sad to loose a child

So sorry Cindy. I will include them in my prayers. Hugs and blessings.

I am so sorry. I will add your family to our prayer list.

Think positive thoughts I know it is hard right now but believe me

it helps. I pray God will give you and your family the peace that only he 

can give. God Bless

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.  Remember there is no sorrow that Heaven can't heal.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service