stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Can anyone help me with uploading? When I take my pic it looks fine in my files, when I upload it to here it is squat and funny looking? Any info would help, Thanks

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had this happen recently too but sorry I don't have any idea how to fix it.  It has only happened to me once and that was last week.

HMMM maybe a glich, thanks Melissa.

I find that I have to take my pictures horizontally or they do the same thing.  That is why my pictures are always so small, but it is the only way I can keep them from doing that.  I've been fighting it for almost two years!

Are you taking them with your camera or phone?

I had this happen to me and I had to change the size of my pictures.

It was doing this to me all the time. I take my picture on my phone then i would email to myself. Save in my folder Stamp TV. Then I would make a copy then I have 2 delete the first one and open the copy. You will be able to rotate and size once you close it automatically saves. I just recently figure out how to size on my phone, Galaxy 6, go to gallery and pull up a picture then click edit, then click transform and then ratio. Click on one of those till you get what you like.  Then do what you normally do, see it that works.

this one was with a phone


Jane Mason said:

Are you taking them with your camera or phone?

How frustrating!Grr

Retta Rae said:

I find that I have to take my pictures horizontally or they do the same thing.  That is why my pictures are always so small, but it is the only way I can keep them from doing that.  I've been fighting it for almost two years!


What to if you don't mind me asking?
Julie Kae Stieber said:

I had this happen to me and I had to change the size of my pictures.

I take pictures of my cards with my camera rather than my phone. My camera pictures are huge files because it's a rather high quality camera, so I resize the pictures in Microsoft Paint.

Carrie Maliwauki said:


What to if you don't mind me asking?
Julie Kae Stieber said:

I had this happen to me and I had to change the size of my pictures.

Thank you will give it a try



Debbie Davis said:

It was doing this to me all the time. I take my picture on my phone then i would email to myself. Save in my folder Stamp TV. Then I would make a copy then I have 2 delete the first one and open the copy. You will be able to rotate and size once you close it automatically saves. I just recently figure out how to size on my phone, Galaxy 6, go to gallery and pull up a picture then click edit, then click transform and then ratio. Click on one of those till you get what you like.  Then do what you normally do, see it that works.

Thank you will give it a try

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service