stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

well for you that have tried both whats the pros and cons?

Views: 1513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been looking for coloring tools. I know Copics are the rage, but they'll have to wait when Christmas or my birthday comes :-). I like this idea of Peerless watercolors. Your cards are all gorgeous. How much does the bonus 40 colors cost?

Donna Baker said:
well thanks to you, Jessica, for sharing the idea to begin with! isn't it fun how we share and can tweak ideas to work for us?

Jessica Fick said:
Donna, I LOVE your palette!! What a great idea to score it to make it portable and a smaller size!! Thanks for sharing.
Hi Nina,

I looks to me that a bonus pack costs $21 for 40 additional colors with the sheets

sized 2 X 2. There was also a bonus pack with larger sized sheets, which cost more, I

think.

Now, I'm tempted to get both packs, make 2 pallets, and share with my sister!

This sounds so economical and fun...what's not to like?

Bonnie
i can't seem to find this in Gina's store..help anyone??..thanks loves ya Gail
I was just reading this thread for the first time and it really piqued my interest because I have always wanted to try water coloring, but I can't find the product either. :(
think gina stopped sellling them of some reason

Glenda Lowery said:
I was just reading this thread for the first time and it really piqued my interest because I have always wanted to try water coloring, but I can't find the product either. :(
Well rats:( Does anyone know why? Was it a problem with the product?
actually, all i v spoken 2 has been very pleased and they are full of colour so if they were sold in 6 by 6, even then you would have enough for loadsssssssssssssssssssss of colouring so i wouldnt mind sharing a set actually, then u get 2 try and it wouldnt be very expensive...

Glenda Lowery said:
Well rats:( Does anyone know why? Was it a problem with the product?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service