stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Thank you for hopping along today with the Gina K. Design Team!!  We hope you'll find some great inspiration and wonderful designs to get your creativity jump-started!  You can find the newest stamp sets and lots of wonderful accessories in Gina's Store.  And then join us on Stamp TV for the challenges and surprises and crafty videos galore!!!

Our theme for today's blog hop is patterned papers and sewing! For this hop we will showcase Gina K. Designs stamps as well as the beautiful patterned paper from Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper Packs with the central theme being "sewing". Below are sneak peeks of some of the cards you will see on today's hop!

Ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Happy hopping!

Views: 5083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, it seems that the cards will be excellent! Ok, let's start the hop )

Excellent hop...so much inspiration again. Thanks for sharing your talents designers.

Glad to see a different kind of hop.  I am not a sewer, so I hope to learn a lot.

Thanks for the blog hop.  I saw a lot of great ideas along the way.  Keep it up.

It looks lot fun but I am not a sewing preson lol

Always sew much fun to see the creativity of these ladies.  Gives me so many ideas.

I love the effect that stitching has on cards and really have been dragging my feet to try the technique.  Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks for the Blog hop i do not get the chance to join many of these. i hope to do more in the future, this will give me the chance to play with my little Jonome minni sewing machine it does not get much use. LOL

I love these cards.  Can't wait to see all the beautiful artwork.

What a fun hop! Can't wait to see all the cards!

I loved the blog hop today... short, but oh, so SWEET!  Great cards and ideas!  I'm so glad a couple used faux stitching, as I don't even own a sewing machine.

This looks like yet another great blog.  Love seeing all the beautiful cards you artists create.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service