stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was placing an order at StampTV this morning and apparently everything I added went into someone else's cart. So I removed everything from the cart including what was put in by them and was going to continue with my order but instead reconsidered that this maybe was not the best way to order. So this time I set up a user name and password type of option to do all my orders. I am not sure whose cart it was so perhaps someone best look things over very carefully before ordering or double check. After I did the password thing I did not seem to have an issue. And, I might have messed up the order of theirs too. So sorry if I did but I am sure they would not have wanted all the things I added in and have to pay for them. I ordered the Spectrum Noir colored pencils as I have most of the alcohol pens so figured they would be a nice addition so that I could combine the two. 

I was wondering if anyone has had problems too?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my!  I wonder how that happened!  

I think I have always had a username and password to purchase from this site, I didn't realize there was a way to do it without.

I'm not sure why that happened but I will let our website provider know and they can get that fixed.

Thanks Gina and I feel bad I might have ruined someone else's order. So I hope all double check their items in their cart.
Gina K. said:

I'm not sure why that happened but I will let our website provider know and they can get that fixed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service