stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello my StampTV friends!!! Giovana here with a new Oldies by Goodies Challenge. My challenge for you is to so some kind of "Heat Embossing"

If you are not familiar with this technique, Gina made a video and you can watch it HERE

For my card I stamped the image from "Seeds of Kindness" set on White Cardstock in Versamark Ink and added White Embossing powder, I colored it with Distress Inks : Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass and Victorian Velvet. Then die-cut and embossed the image with Circle Nestabilities and matted it with Scallop Circles Nestabilities.
The Patterned Paper is from "Petals & Wings"by Gina K. Designs.

You can see the gallery here STVOLDIES4

You are welcome to use any older set if you have one, if not, you can use any stamp set you own!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice for that awesome grab bag of stamps!!

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery here on StampTV using the tag (your tag here)  by 8PM CST Tuesday, August 14th

Have a fantastic day!!

Giovana

Tags: Embossing, Heat, Kindness, STVOLDIES4, Seeds, of

Views: 518

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

love it!

Giovanna, your card is so beautifully elegant!!  I haven't done heat embossing in a while and I'm glad to see it in this challenge!  Thanks for doing it, so here I go off to stamp and emboss...

Hugz2u!

Hi, Giovana ~ your cards always stun me with their gorgeous beauty and femininity. Great challenge. Hope to play asap.

Best wishes,

Rosy

This is Gorgeous! Beautiful colors and great challenge :)

This is my heat embossed card.

Attachments:

Fantastic creations ladies!! I am enjoying all your projects! Thanks so much to all of you who have played along!!

Here is my entree for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/heat-embossing-1

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service