stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

What will November incentive stamps be? How soon will they be posted?

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They will come in the middle of November, around the 15th. :)

How does the timing of the new incentive stamps affect purchases before new stamps come out?  What happens if I submit an order now and I have all of the previous incentive stamps.  Will this order be held(not actually held, but filled and sent) and when the new stamps come out, will it be honored for the new stamps???? Confused, I am.

I wish they were out sooner.  I was hoping to place an order to be sent to my sister-in-law to bring to me in Canada on her next vist in the middle of November to save me the pricey international shipping rates.  I didn't really care for the October stamps :(

Okay, Yoda, I mean Connie, here's what I know: If you place an order of $75 or over more than once during an incentive term, you can choose ANY three duos on all but the first order. Just put a note in the notes section with the name or names of the duos you have earned and would like. I think this is a SUPER cool thing for Gina to do, don't you? So, in a nutshell, at any time, and no matter how often you order, you will get a duo for every $25 you spend up to $75. Enlightened, you are? Hope, I do. 

Connie Autry said:

How does the timing of the new incentive stamps affect purchases before new stamps come out?  What happens if I submit an order now and I have all of the previous incentive stamps.  Will this order be held(not actually held, but filled and sent) and when the new stamps come out, will it be honored for the new stamps???? Confused, I am.

Ah young Jedi....I mean Carla....has explained it well she has!  ;)

I chose duos on my last order as I had the incentive stamps from a previous order and it was GREAT!  I love it.  I just picked incentive stamps from previous months that are now duos and it was fun.  This is such a great way to receive great stamps!

Is there a place where past incentive stamps are located.  I have only been ordering from Gina K. Designs since she started with the 3 duos (1 for $25, 2 for $50 and 3 for $75 and I have all of those.  Just wondering if there were others available.

lovinpaper said:

I chose duos on my last order as I had the incentive stamps from a previous order and it was GREAT!  I love it.  I just picked incentive stamps from previous months that are now duos and it was fun.  This is such a great way to receive great stamps!

Hi Connie.....the past incentive stamps become available to purchase once new ones are out.  So they go into the category of Single Stamps.

Thanks Lee.  You guys have been a tremendous help.  Love being a part of GKD.  You all are so inspiring.  I was once a dedicated Stamp'n Up individual, and as much as I love Stamp'n Up products (and I have a very huge amount of those products) GKD is by far the best. GKD is and will remain my main source of supplies, now and in the future.

Here is a category for Stamp Set duos- choose whatever ones you like and type the names of them in the special instructions box at checkout when you place your order:

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=151

Enjoy! XOXO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service