stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi all. I'm new here and pretty much new to the world of stamping. I discovered StampTV and Gina K Designs from watching the StanpTV videos on YouTube. My question is, how often do the StampTV kits come out. Will there be a new one released soon? Please forgive this question is it sounds ignorant, I'm just so new to this and really excited to begin. Thanks in advance.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stamp TV puts out new kits every two months, with new stamp sets during the intervening months. The new kit should be coming out within the next few weeks.

They have announced that the new kit comes out April 14.  This will be my fourth kit, Jennifer.  I hope you enjoy Gina k and Stamp TV as much as I do.  Welcome!!!!

Jennifer, make sure you sign up for the Gina K emails.  That way you will get all the details.  Also if you are on Facebook, at her site and she announces releases, etc. there also.  Hope this helps.  Welcome!

Thank you all so much. My birthday is this Friday so I may just tell my husband to wait and let me purchase the kit for my birthday gift. LOL ;)

Welcome Jennifer. You will get TONS of inspiration here. Browse through the gallery to get ideas. Browse through the Forum tab, particularly the Helpful Site Info for help in navigating the site - it can be a little confusing at first. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We’ve all been newbies at one time.  Join the STV Addicts Group. There’s always a lot of friendly chat and exchange of ideas. Every Friday Karen, our fearless leader challenges us to boldly go where some of have never been by showing us new techniques. Getting a kit is a great birthday present and is a great way to get a sampling of stamps, cardstock and other goodies, not to mention the blog hop that will come a few days after the release where the design team will share lots of great cards. Most of all HAVE FUN!

Hey Jennifer!  Welcome!  and we are so glad you found us too!  Thanks to our awesome members for answering your question too.  They are correct...kits are usually ever other month...this time its been a bit longer due to some changes going on and such, but April 14th...yay!  It cant get here soon enough and let me tell ya...this one is my favorite!!  well, one of them, lol! 

Welcome Jennifer! And thanks to everyone for answering! We have the BEST members here at StampTV! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service