stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello. Love this site. THought Id join and join in on the fun!!! I will be purchasing stamps soon....ohh my dear hubby is gonna kill me...lol

Id love new friends.

Lori

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to STV! It is a very fun place to meet new people and learn a lot from Gina K.! (check out the video tab above) At this time she has 2 challenges a week for you to join in and try to win FREE stamps! A random drawing is done every week for each challenge for the 2 winners! Join in the fun~~ See you in the gallery~~

ps Her new release party is tomorrow night - more challenges, more winners, LOTS of fun!!
Welcome, Lori! I think you will like it here. Everyone is really nice!
You're going to love it here! I'm in IL, too. Join our IL stampers group, too.
Kathy
Hi Lori, welcome to STV this place is fabulous, very warm and friendly folk, you are going to love every minute!!!
So happy to have you here Lori!! Make yourself comfortable and jump right in... Hope you will play along with the challenges, a great way to win FREE GKD stamps (hubby doesn't have anything to say about those, wink!) ;oP
I Just joined this site. I hope it's interesting and fun too. Just bought some stamps too. I'm with you on loving some new car maker friends.

Welcome Lori....and Belinda!  You have found a wonderful site. Everyone on here is like family. Ask any question, you will get answers! Gina K is an expert at videos and they are so easy to follow. The store is here too and sometimes you get yourself in trouble there, so be careful! Lots of talented and wonderful people on this site as well. There are also different groups who discuss and share ideas for different areas of the stamping community. Glad to have yall here!

Thank you Lori. Looking forward to chatting on here.

Lori,  

I want to be in on the fun too.  I just bought some of Gina K's stamp.  What did you buy or planning on buying? I even forgot  what I ordered already.  All I can say is that the customer service there is GREAT!.  The gal on the phone helped with everything.  I mean really helped me.  So refreshing. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service