stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I just received my GK stamps in the mail today. So excited! Can't wait to use them.
This is my first purchase but surely not my last.

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WoooHooo!!!  That is sooo exciting!!!  Make sure you share your creations with us in the gallery!!!!
Lucky you!  I'm waiting for my first and second orders, I just couldn't wait for the first and found more delicious things I wanted! Maybe they'll be at work next week when I return from holidays, might pop in tomorrow on the off chance after I go to an arts and crafts fair.  Enjoy and do please sure your creations!
hahaha trust me, it will not be your last, that's for sure!  Great quality, such fine details, and pre-cut, whahoo!  What did you get?  I just ordered the Holiday Basket, Basket Add Ons and the All Occasion Tags, giving me the free Pleasant Plurals.  Oh and have you tried her Pure Luxury Paper?  Once you do you'll NEVER buy anything else!
Yeah!!! GKD was also my first and I have now a whole bunch of them! (they're actually the only stamps I have!)
Yeah, I fell in love with them too. Great stamp sets, excellent quality!
Don't you just love happy mail!!  Hope you will share what you make...we would love to see :)
I ordered the Holiday Basket, Basket Additions also plus Retro Boutique.
There are so many more I want to order. They're all so nice.
My goal for next year is to learn how to share my creations on the computer.

Me 3 - I just used my first stamp by GinaK yesterday. It's the cute turn of the century girl in bloomers used in the shimmer card video. I did one almost just like the video, just to get the hang of it. I'll up load it when done. I bought 3 sets, and got another for free.

Have you created your own page here or some place online, Joyce? We'll look forward to seeing what you make!

aloha, rosy

YAY! Enjoy them! 

I am - thanks, Sue :D

They are like no other stamp I've used before - love them!!!

Anything can be STAMPED!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service