stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

OK, so, do we have a fun addition to our Mix It Up Monday (MIUM) challenges for you or what?! Read on!

We wanted a way to encourage weekly participation and something to encourage our loyal MIUM fans to keep coming back every week! What we have come up with is super exciting to me, and hope to you too!

We are going to have a prize for one person at the end of this year that has participated in ALL MIUM challenges! The prize package you ask? Well, it is a good one! A $100 Gift Certificate to Gina K Designs!How awesome is that!!?

All you have to do is come back and play with us every week in the MIUM challenges. They are posted in the This Week's Challenge Forum :

This Week's Challenge Forum

either late Sunday night or on Monday morning, same as usual. Everything is just the same, this is an extra bonus!

January--3 MIUMs (there are 4 Mondays, but this will not start until the January 11th MIUM)

February--5 MIUMs (Leap year)

March--4 MIUMs

April--4 MIUMs

May--5 MIUMs

June-- 4

MIUMs July--4

MIUMs August--5

MIUMs September--4 MIUMs

October--5

MIUMs November--4 MIUMs

December--4 MIUMs

(think of it like this...its only ONE card a week!) 

<p></p>

if we do not have one that played in all 51 challenges, then we will go down to 50 MIUM challenges done, choose from all who did 50 of the challenges. Sound like fun? We hope so! This is just something fun, that we hope inspires you to create. (and of course, use those Gina K Stamps! :D) If you have any questions, feel free to post here or you can message me or any of the other mods too! Remember, this starts on January 11th!!

p.s. all regulary challenge rules apply also!

Just to clarify:

1.  You will have to use all Gina K Design stamps, same rules as the normal MIUM challenges, to be eligible for the end of year prize.  Ex....If you use GKD stamps on 48 challenges, and then use some other companies stamps for 1 challenge, you cannot be eligible for the end of year prize either.

2.  To make this even easier for all, let's say you miss a weekly MIUM's deadline...but, dont worry!  you can still get that card in to be eligible for the end of year prize (using all GKD products)!!  Basically, the only deadline we will have on this part, to win the prize, is to have the card in by the end of year date that will be given as the year comes to a close.

Hope that helps everyone!

Views: 2839

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Linda, this is an old post. The challenge for 2016 ended. The new one starts on February 6th. You can enter Melanie's for the $20 Gift certificate, but the 2017 starts in February. To be eligible for the $100 gift certificate, you must enter each week. Last year 20 of us entered every week. Sylvia just won the $100. Any Gina K stamps can be used, old or new. Just follow the rules. All drawing are random, so it is just the luck of the draw if you win or not. I enter not to win but for the challenge, however I did win a couple of times last year, which was nice! Good luck. Hope this explains it. Hugs!

thanks this help a little bit... I will marked down February 6th. If Melanie's challenge  for the $20 Gift. Where is deadline? What is the keyword when upload card? And if I do that's not going to mess up February 6th.challenge then right?

Diana Scott said:

Linda, this is an old post. The challenge for 2016 ended. The new one starts on February 6th. You can enter Melanie's for the $20 Gift certificate, but the 2017 starts in February. To be eligible for the $100 gift certificate, you must enter each week. Last year 20 of us entered every week. Sylvia just won the $100. Any Gina K stamps can be used, old or new. Just follow the rules. All drawing are random, so it is just the luck of the draw if you win or not. I enter not to win but for the challenge, however I did win a couple of times last year, which was nice! Good luck. Hope this explains it. Hugs!
Linda, each week there is a MIUM challenge that has a randomly chosen winner of a prize of a $20 gift certificate if you complete it during that week. So there is always a MIUM challenge and Kathleen is right there is one now.

Separately, there will be a 2017 challenge with a prize of $100. To be eligible for this, you need to enter all the MIUM challenges from February 6th on.

You will need to find the thread for the 2017 challenge (Maybe this has not been posted yet) for all the details and look out each monday for the new weekly challenge with all the rules and details listed.

I am sure if you keep on visiting StampTV you will be able to find all the posts and sort it out :)

Linda Littlepage said:

thanks this help a little bit... I will marked down February 6th. If Melanie's challenge  for the $20 Gift. Where is deadline? What is the keyword when upload card? And if I do that's not going to mess up February 6th.challenge then right?

Diana Scott said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service