stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

OK, so, do we have a fun addition to our Mix It Up Monday (MIUM) challenges for you or what?! Read on!

We wanted a way to encourage weekly participation and something to encourage our loyal MIUM fans to keep coming back every week! What we have come up with is super exciting to me, and hope to you too!

We are going to have a prize for one person at the end of this year that has participated in ALL MIUM challenges! The prize package you ask? Well, it is a good one! A $100 Gift Certificate to Gina K Designs!How awesome is that!!?

All you have to do is come back and play with us every week in the MIUM challenges. They are posted in the This Week's Challenge Forum :

This Week's Challenge Forum

either late Sunday night or on Monday morning, same as usual. Everything is just the same, this is an extra bonus!

January--3 MIUMs (there are 4 Mondays, but this will not start until the January 11th MIUM)

February--5 MIUMs (Leap year)

March--4 MIUMs

April--4 MIUMs

May--5 MIUMs

June-- 4

MIUMs July--4

MIUMs August--5

MIUMs September--4 MIUMs

October--5

MIUMs November--4 MIUMs

December--4 MIUMs

(think of it like this...its only ONE card a week!) 

<p></p>

if we do not have one that played in all 51 challenges, then we will go down to 50 MIUM challenges done, choose from all who did 50 of the challenges. Sound like fun? We hope so! This is just something fun, that we hope inspires you to create. (and of course, use those Gina K Stamps! :D) If you have any questions, feel free to post here or you can message me or any of the other mods too! Remember, this starts on January 11th!!

p.s. all regulary challenge rules apply also!

Just to clarify:

1.  You will have to use all Gina K Design stamps, same rules as the normal MIUM challenges, to be eligible for the end of year prize.  Ex....If you use GKD stamps on 48 challenges, and then use some other companies stamps for 1 challenge, you cannot be eligible for the end of year prize either.

2.  To make this even easier for all, let's say you miss a weekly MIUM's deadline...but, dont worry!  you can still get that card in to be eligible for the end of year prize (using all GKD products)!!  Basically, the only deadline we will have on this part, to win the prize, is to have the card in by the end of year date that will be given as the year comes to a close.

Hope that helps everyone!

Views: 2841

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am keeping track of it, no need to!  Im actually behind a bit, shhh!  dont tell!  LOL!  Just 2 weeks though.

Yvonne Friesen said:

I'm finally caught up to this week and looking forward to participating the rest of the year! Do we need to indicate we made it or is there an easy way for someone to track that? Would hate to not get in the draw because I missed a step!

I set up a MIUM 2016 photo album on "My Page" and put all of my challenge cards in there.  It's a little easier for me to keep up to date.  This week was #24 and I actually have 24 cards....yay...on track.

That is a great idea Gayle. I know Cat is tracking who is in but not who is out. Would hate to miss one and not even know.

Gayle Chrvala said:

I set up a MIUM 2016 photo album on "My Page" and put all of my challenge cards in there.  It's a little easier for me to keep up to date.  This week was #24 and I actually have 24 cards....yay...on track.

Ditto Bonnie, love this idea. Will get one set up. Thanks for sharing
I have two weekly challenges that I missed and will be making up.

How do I move my old photos to an album I just made. I think that is great idea!

Gayle Chrvala said:

The year is over and I moved all my cards into a 2016 album, doing that I realized I had mislabeled one right at the beginning of the year so I had two week 10 instead of one in week 11 and one in week 10.  I fixed it and made sure all the others were correct too.  I actually managed to do all 52 cards this year, but I see now it was only 51.  I'm looking forward to hearing how many others got thru all the challenges and hope that it can be seen that I did complete them all!!

will this happen again in 2017?  It was a great motivator to use my stamps and be creative!!

I mislabeled my week 11 entry as another week 10 so,,, hope that's not too confusing!

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

I am keeping track of it, no need to!  Im actually behind a bit, shhh!  dont tell!  LOL!  Just 2 weeks though.

Yvonne Friesen said:

I'm finally caught up to this week and looking forward to participating the rest of the year! Do we need to indicate we made it or is there an easy way for someone to track that? Would hate to not get in the draw because I missed a step!

Kat, at some point will you be posting who did all the challenges sometime before the due date?  That way if someone thought they were eligible and they missed one, maybe they could get it finished before the final day.

Can we older stamps and maybe retied stamps?  I don't have current stamps!  And we start Jan.11th  And the way I reading next one should be on Jan.16th Or 18Th But not sure I am right? Because the listed say this: Are fallowing listed or what? Someone please explain this? thanks Linda

March--4 MIUMs

April--4 MIUMs

May--5 MIUMs

June-- 4

MIUMs July--4

MIUMs August--5

MIUMs September--4 MIUMs

October--5

MIUMs November--4 MIUMs

December--4 MIUMs

Do we posted are link? If So Where do we post it? and What  Keyword  or key code when upload the card? And we upload in stamptv right? Or where dose it go? thanks Linda

Linda, this thread was the 2016 Challenge and a winner has been named.  Cat mentioned in another thread that the 2017 yearly challenge will begin in February.  To be eligible any for a prize you can only use Gina K stamps.  
Linda Littlepage said:

Can we older stamps and maybe retied stamps?  I don't have current stamps!  And we start Jan.11th  And the way I reading next one should be on Jan.16th Or 18Th But not sure I am right? Because the listed say this: Are fallowing listed or what? Someone please explain this? thanks Linda

March--4 MIUMs

April--4 MIUMs

May--5 MIUMs

June-- 4

MIUMs July--4

MIUMs August--5

MIUMs September--4 MIUMs

October--5

MIUMs November--4 MIUMs

December--4 MIUMs

Okay I am confused were is that thread your talk  Cat mentioned that the 2017 yearly challenge will begin in February? Because Jan 11Th and this was posted 19 hours. And really confused.So MIUMs challenge not happening now? And can older and retied stamps from GKD when the MIUMs challenge dose start? and what about Melanie challege 19 ago hours Some get me on the right track here please help me! Linda

STV17MON2 MIUM Challenge: "Third Time's the Charm!"

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service