stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

OK, so, do we have a fun addition to our Mix It Up Monday (MIUM) challenges for you or what?! Read on!

We wanted a way to encourage weekly participation and something to encourage our loyal MIUM fans to keep coming back every week! What we have come up with is super exciting to me, and hope to you too!

We are going to have a prize for one person at the end of this year that has participated in ALL MIUM challenges! The prize package you ask? Well, it is a good one! A $100 Gift Certificate to Gina K Designs!How awesome is that!!?

All you have to do is come back and play with us every week in the MIUM challenges. They are posted in the This Week's Challenge Forum :

This Week's Challenge Forum

either late Sunday night or on Monday morning, same as usual. Everything is just the same, this is an extra bonus!

January--3 MIUMs (there are 4 Mondays, but this will not start until the January 11th MIUM)

February--5 MIUMs (Leap year)

March--4 MIUMs

April--4 MIUMs

May--5 MIUMs

June-- 4

MIUMs July--4

MIUMs August--5

MIUMs September--4 MIUMs

October--5

MIUMs November--4 MIUMs

December--4 MIUMs

(think of it like this...its only ONE card a week!) 

<p></p>

if we do not have one that played in all 51 challenges, then we will go down to 50 MIUM challenges done, choose from all who did 50 of the challenges. Sound like fun? We hope so! This is just something fun, that we hope inspires you to create. (and of course, use those Gina K Stamps! :D) If you have any questions, feel free to post here or you can message me or any of the other mods too! Remember, this starts on January 11th!!

p.s. all regulary challenge rules apply also!

Just to clarify:

1.  You will have to use all Gina K Design stamps, same rules as the normal MIUM challenges, to be eligible for the end of year prize.  Ex....If you use GKD stamps on 48 challenges, and then use some other companies stamps for 1 challenge, you cannot be eligible for the end of year prize either.

2.  To make this even easier for all, let's say you miss a weekly MIUM's deadline...but, dont worry!  you can still get that card in to be eligible for the end of year prize (using all GKD products)!!  Basically, the only deadline we will have on this part, to win the prize, is to have the card in by the end of year date that will be given as the year comes to a close.

Hope that helps everyone!

Views: 2839

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You are corrct Gabi!  See?  I'm easy!  :D

Gabi Heinrich said:

Am I understanding this right:  I can make up for missed weeks any time before the end of the year?

NO, you do not have to use the same stamp set!  You can use a different one for each challenge...as long as its all Gina K stamps on it you are good!

Carrie F Bradford said:

Yes , and we have to use the same stamp set ?

Gabi Heinrich said:

Am I understanding this right:  I can make up for missed weeks any time before the end of the year?

Thanks Cat

Hi Cat,  I seem to have miss placed the tag# for this weeks challenge. (one layer).  Please post it here for me.  I certainly will appreciate that.  :)

Selina, the current challenge for this week is STV16MON10.
For future reference this is the titled, "Hit that Easy Button."

Selina Macisco said:

Hi Cat,  I seem to have miss placed the tag# for this weeks challenge. (one layer).  Please post it here for me.  I certainly will appreciate that.  :)

The easy way to find this weeks challenge is to look under Challenges at the top of the page.  You should find all of the open challenges and rules. 

Selina Macisco said:

Thank you  yall!!  there ya go Selina!  what they said, lol!  STV16MON10

Selina Macisco said:

I'm so sorry but do we have to use the same stamp of Ginas that is shown.

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Selina Macisco said:

For the challenges you do not need to use the same stamp set that is used in the sample.  In order to be eligible to win a prize for the challenge, you must use only stamps by GKD, but you can use whatever stamps you like.  Each Challenge has it's own criteria that you must meet in order to be eligible for the prize.  For example, this MIUM Challenge, you must make a one layer card.  I hope that answers your question.

Carrie F Bradford said:

I'm so sorry but do we have to use the same stamp of Ginas that is shown.

Selina Macisco said:

Thank You Cat, and all the other gals who pitched in to give me the correct info!!  I forgot all about the challenge page Lovinpaper.  It's been a rough week for me.  Thanks for bearing with me.  :)  Happy Stamping Ya'll!!

Thanks so much

NO, you do not have to use the same stamp set!  You can use a different one for each challenge...as long as its all Gina K stamps on it you are good!

Carrie F Bradford said:

Yes , and we have to use the same stamp set ?

Gabi Heinrich said:

I'm finally caught up to this week and looking forward to participating the rest of the year! Do we need to indicate we made it or is there an easy way for someone to track that? Would hate to not get in the draw because I missed a step!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service