stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

New Lower Shipping Rates for International Customers!

Hey StampTV and Gina K. Designs Friends!

We have some exciting news!

We have new lower shipping rates for our international customers!

To see our new shipping rates, click here: Gina K. Designs Shipping

*Please note that all countries outside of the USA will be required to choose International Card Stock options due to the weight of the product. New shipping rates will apply to all other products.

*There will no longer be shipping refunds applied to international orders going forward, however, all orders that were previously placed and still have refunds pending WILL receive the refund. We are working to catch up on refunds and should have most of them processed by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this huge task! :)

Make it a great day and happy stamping!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is absolutely awesome!  Yay noises!!!!!!

I am so delighted as I've been waiting for a long time.  I almost died when the prices shot up and am now alive again!  Can't wait to place my order,  Thank you Gina K!

This is fantastic news! Thank you so much Gina! I haven't placed any orders since the prices have gone up, and have been drooling over new stamps, etc. ever since. I can't wait to place my order!

Wow Gina....that's fantastic for us Canadians.  I for one love, love, love your products!  Any chance you could do something about the exchange rate LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service