stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Everyone,

I have started sharing some new colors peeks!

Here is the new Coral Reef and Tranquil Teal:

And here is Key Lime, Lucky Clover and Tangerine Twist!

Introducing Sea Glass, Plum Punch and Slate!

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait so excited.

Oh that Sea Glass and Plum Punch are gorgeous together. Love the new Slate too. Love all others too. Can't wait t get them.

Oh my! There are some stunning new colours, Gina! Will the cardstock be available to international customers?

Pretty colors!  Can you do a color chart or video showing where these colors fit into the rest of your color palette?  I can tell that Sea Glass is close to Ocean Mist, but not quite sure how close.  Seeing them side by side in a video or on a chart would help quite a bit.

I did a facebook live showing all of that but I will also have a new video. :)

Gorgeous colors and excited for the slate.

Beautiful!

Are these going to be available in a bundle???  

If you have Facebook, she does all that there.  Really excited for these colors!!!

lovinpaper said:

Pretty colors!  Can you do a color chart or video showing where these colors fit into the rest of your color palette?  I can tell that Sea Glass is close to Ocean Mist, but not quite sure how close.  Seeing them side by side in a video or on a chart would help quite a bit.

Sorry, I do not use FB, so I miss out on those kinds of videos.  I am excited about these colors.  I will wait for the video that Gina mentioned she will create.  Thanks!

Retta Rae said:

If you have Facebook, she does all that there.  Really excited for these colors!!!

lovinpaper said:

So excited saw it on Facebook can't wait to order them!

Great new colors!!  So pretty. Looking forward to trying them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service