stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I need some advice.  Since all of you are making cards, I'm sure you can help me with this.  I've been asked by family and friends to put something on the back of my cards to let people know that I actually made them by hand.

At this point, I've been hand-writing my name on the back, but that is becoming tedious, especially for card sets I give away.  What do you all do?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Views: 1220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a special stamp made years ago and all it says is Handmade by Verna with a <3 below it. I am sure there are companies who will make a special stamp up for you too.

thanks,Verna,  very helpful!  I'll check into it!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I had a special stamp made years ago and all it says is Handmade by Verna with a <3 below it. I am sure there are companies who will make a special stamp up for you too.

My favorite stamp to put on the back of my cards says: "this better not go in the trash"!

LOL!!  You crack me up, Sara!  Wish I had that one.

Sara B said:

My favorite stamp to put on the back of my cards says: "this better not go in the trash"!

I bought some sheets of small sticky labels (64 each sheet) and printed them with 'hand made by Clare Pearce'. I just need to peel and stick which is so easy.

I had a small rubber stamp made with a little heart and 'Made by Tina'written on it and I just stamp it on the back of my cards. Everyone loves it and so do I. Very personal

Thanks for all of your great ideas, ladies!  Now to make a decision.....

Thanks, Tracey.  That's a cute idea!  

Tracey Rodgers said:

Gabi...I always put my initials and the year...with something that coordinates with the card theme ...ie Easter ..and egg, jellybean or something Easter themed...I sometimes like others just use my hand stamped by...stamp...but I find it...boring...lol

Gabi, I bought both of mine at Hobby Lobby.

Gabi Heinrich said:

Thanks so much.  I had no clue you could just buy a stamp like that.  Never looked at stamps anywhere but here.  Do I go to a craft store like Hobby Lobby or Michael's?  Or did you all get yours at some specialty on-line store?  Linda, you said one of yours came from a craft store, so I guess that's where everyone got theirs?

Thanks, Sharyn and Tracey.  You all are so sweet and helpful!

I have a little stamp "Created by" which I sometimes use. But most of the time I just put my initials on the back of the card..

That's what I have been doing, Sharon, but I thought a little stamp would be nice, especially when I make card sets, so it saves a little time.

Sharon Mattingly said:

I have a little stamp "Created by" which I sometimes use. But most of the time I just put my initials on the back of the card..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service