Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Can anyone help me with putting my name and watermark for

Gina K Designs on my cards to the gallery? Please make it

simple and visual. The last instructions and web site , is just

to much to understand. He just was complicated. Thank You

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the link to Vicki's tutorial:  watermark.

Unable to open this link. Google won't allow. I am not a google member.Signed in here but still couldnt open.

thanks anyway.

You should be able to email directly to StampTV from picasa.  If you go into your page then your photos, click on the +add button, and on the next page that pops up, you will see where to email your photos to StampTV.  Copy and paste that into picasa, and you can email your pics directly.  HTH!!

Donna said:
Argh!  Downloaded Picasa 3, which is great, but I am clueless.  I now have my cards in 2 different places, which I hate, and I can't figure out how to upload from the Picasa directly to Stamp TV.....can this actually be done?.....anyone want to come over to my house for a play date?  :)  I am sure if I spend some time with it I will figure it out. 
Hi Donna-  re: Picasa.  That program doesn't duplicate your photos, it just shows you where your photos are stored. When you have it open, right click on one of your pics, scroll down to properties, and it will show you where the photo is located on your computer.
Click HERE to get to Vicki's blog.  Then look on the right side for her watermark tutorial.  You don't have to have a Google id to see this.  However, creating a Google id is easy and FREE.

Pattie Jones said:

Unable to open this link. Google won't allow. I am not a google member.Signed in here but still couldnt open.

thanks anyway.

Karen, I went back and clicked on Vicki's blog. Beautiful cards. however; I could not find the blog on the watermark. I clicked on the tutorial and that google came up, also they ask for a card of some kind to open tutorials;when you click just on the tutorials.I guess I am not computer savvy enough to understand what you are supposed to do. Most always I can figure out where to click, and I do scan an browze alot. But honestly I am having difficulty.  I do place a clear piece of plastic that I cut and wrote my name and place it on my cards. I thank you soooo much for all the help you have been given me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service