stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Last wednesday Milly Boele, a 12 year old girl went missing from her home in my hometown Dordrecht. The whole country was looking for her. Yesterday a 26 year old man reported himself to the police saying he got information. He is a policeman himself and they arrested him and went looking in his house and garden. They found her body in last night, just 2 doors from her home! This really breaks my heart. :( This is an absolute nightmare for every (grand)parent. I had a horrible night, i kept thinking of it and crying. It happened in the street were my dentist is, so i know exactly were it happened. Unbelieveble that something like this can happen. This is also awful for the other police agents, knowing that somebody they work with did this!

Thank you all for a 'listening ear' and when i have more news i will share it with you!

Greetings, Debbie

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

god bless her family , but she is a little angel 1st. again
Hi Kerrie,
i hope he gets what he deserves too, but knowing our law it won't be much. We have very low sentences, at least that's what the dutch people find. It depends on what the charges are, but the highest punishment would be 25 years- life or when the charges are less it would be 15 years. And the poor girls family and friends will grief ( don't know if i spell it correct?) forever.
Thank you for your reaction.

Kerrie Mainwaring said:
Tears in my eyes ... oh...... I hope he gets what he deserves...
Thank you very much Gina.

Gina K. said:
Oh Debbie. I am so sorry. How awful. (((HUGS)))
She sure is Linda. Thank you.

linda hanning said:
god bless her family , but she is a little angel 1st. again
How sad to think that this can happen to a sweet little girl and by someone she probably trusted. My prayers go out to her family and to all of the members of your community, also to the police force for having to deal with all of this, their hearts must be breaking too.
Very sad news. My prayers goes out to the family and every one in the community.
Hi Debbie. This is really terrible. I am sorry I am just now responding to this. I am still learning my way around Stamp TV. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the girl's family. This is truly sad.
Hi Marge,

it is very sad and i can't even imagine how it must be like for this police forge, knowing that someone you worked with had done this. It is truly heartbreaking for so many people. Thank you for your respons.

Marge Dahl said:
How sad to think that this can happen to a sweet little girl and by someone she probably trusted. My prayers go out to her family and to all of the members of your community, also to the police force for having to deal with all of this, their hearts must be breaking too.
Thank you Elaine and LaShawnda for responding to this thread.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service