stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello all,

I know for many of you this is "old news", but I wanted to share my first EVER Gina K creation with you all. :)

The first (and only set....SO FAR) I have of Gina's is "Organize it!" and since I've taken a liking to making handmade books, it's just a cupful of awesome mixed with a large tablespoon of coolness wrapped in a warm crust of fantastic.  :)

Okay....without further ado, here's what I made:

http://www.happilyevercrafter.com/2011/05/notably-you-attempt.html

As I said, I know it's nothing out of this world, but I just wanted to share with people who would appreciate it. :)

Thanks for looking!

(And if this is the wrong forum, I ask your forgiveness and ask the moderators to please move it to the appropriate forum...thanks!)

Views: 77

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I be your first customer Ted?  :)
ROFL....thanks, Lori. My first and probably only!  ;)  You're great! :)
Hello, Ted! First off, I don't see many guys do what you did! So for that - you're AWESOME, dude! hehe :D Secondly, I totally, totally LOVE what you did! Job well done! xox Rohana
Thanks for the kind words, Rohana.  :)

Ted-- Awesome book!  Got a looooooong look at your blog, and was TOTALLY blown away!  I am glad to see another man doing paper crafts too!  Could not follow your blog fast enough!  All best!

Great job with this Ted!  What a lovely and thoughtful gift!
I just love it! I have to ask: do you have it ring-bound yourself or how do you get the front paper to wrap the rings? I have covered hardcover books but haven't figured rings out! Fantastic job!

Thanks very much, Richard and Betty!

Hi Riette, thank you! :)

I used the Cinch machine. It's a bookbinding machine.  :) You can probably check out YouTube for videos. It's great. Thanks again for the compliments. :)

It's wonderful Ted! Great job!  :)

Dani (newbie)

Wonderful Book Ted, and thank you for sharing with us.
adorable! i think they would definitely sell !!
Thanks so much for the kind words, Danielle, Cheryl, and Linda! I appreciate your taking the time to compliment it. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service