stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Gina,

For a very long time I have watched you teach your public how to stamp, die cut, frame, use tools and so much more.This is your Stamp TV and you have run it well.  However when your associates are brought in with their individual die cuts to sell and attempt to turn your stamping public into following the craft techniques of some very talented artists, it just is not what your public expects all the time.  We are not artists, we like following YOU.  Stamp TV is your baby, please don't desert us for other women with their own agendas's  As busy as you are, we want YOU.

 

Thanks for listening.  Bev.

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Beverly,
I am so sorry, I really don't know what you're talking about. 

I understand what bev is saying. Perhaps she doesn't realize that Melanie and Teresa have always been a part of stamptv. It does seem Gina that we rarely see videos from you anymore. It used to be every week, now it seems like once or twice a month.

Just my point of view, but I love ALL of it from everyone whenever they have time! As this is all free, I'll take what ever I can get! Love everyone's videos and tutorials. Hugs!

Thanks Diana!

Diana Scott said:

Just my point of view, but I love ALL of it from everyone whenever they have time! As this is all free, I'll take what ever I can get! Love everyone's videos and tutorials. Hugs!

I have posted 8 new videos in the last 9 1/2 weeks. Please make sure you are signed up for emails so you get notified when they are posted. I do LOTS of videos!!


darlene mindrup said:

I understand what bev is saying. Perhaps she doesn't realize that Melanie and Teresa have always been a part of stamptv. It does seem Gina that we rarely see videos from you anymore. It used to be every week, now it seems like once or twice a month.

I am happy whenever I see videos from Gina, or any of her team. They all bring so much to the crafting community.

Thanks Mary! 



Mary Kay Werry said:

I am happy whenever I see videos from Gina, or any of her team. They all bring so much to the crafting community.

I can understand where Bev is coming from.  At first, I was taken aback to to see so many videos from other team members.  But after a bit I could see how it actually benefited me.  We all have our strengths and Gina is not shy to say that she is not an expert in some areas.  I love the different techniques that are shown.  We can't expect Gina to be a master of all.  However, she is a super great card maker/artist in her own right.  I love all of the videos!! 

Note, I have not been compensated for my opinion. : )

I enjoy seeing videos from Gina and any others on her team. They all inspire me. I have no complaints what so ever. All are so talented and have taught me a lot. And if the illustrators can have dies made to go with their stamps I think that is just a plus in my opinion. I want to eventually purchase the ones that go with Melanie's flower stamp sets. It is easier for me to die cut then to fussy cut them.

Beverly, I’m sure when Gina gets her new studio set up we’ll see more videos. I’ve never done a video and don’t plan to, but there’s got to be a whole lot of prep work that goes into each video, when you consider all the details she covers. I love the videos from Gina and all of the designers. They each have different techniques. My skills and interests have changed over the years, so sometimes I like to go back and look at past videos to see something I missed or was afraid to try then, but want to try now. So go back through the video library and maybe you’ll see some you missed the first time around.

Opening the bricks and mortar store last year was a major undertaking. It is an amazing store and keeping it stocked and so clean and uncluttered is no small feat. So when we don’t see Gina in front of the camera, know that’s she’s working behind the scenes to keep providing topnotch products for her customers in addition to coming up with creative ideas for her videos.



Judy Inukai said:

Beverly, I’m sure when Gina gets her new studio set up we’ll see more videos. I’ve never done a video and don’t plan to, but there’s got to be a whole lot of prep work that goes into each video, when you consider all the details she covers. I love the videos from Gina and all of the designers. They each have different techniques. My skills and interests have changed over the years, so sometimes I like to go back and look at past videos to see something I missed or was afraid to try then, but want to try now. So go back through the video library and maybe you’ll see some you missed the first time around.

Opening the bricks and mortar store last year was a major undertaking. It is an amazing store and keeping it stocked and so clean and uncluttered is no small feat. So when we don’t see Gina in front of the camera, know that’s she’s working behind the scenes to keep providing topnotch products for her customers in addition to coming up with creative ideas for her videos.

Very good points , Judy.  You are a considerate person.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service