stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I wonder why GinaK isn't doing hardly any card making videos anymore?  I really liked what she did and how she showed and explained everything. She is so good at it. Does anyone else feel as I do? I would like to see her come back and do them.  The other staff are OK with their card videos, but it's not as good. And the cards aren't something I would be interested in or want to do. Anyone know why this change in Gina's video frequency?

Thanks,

Martha

Views: 1938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for voicing your opinions here. That's what makes our community great! Lots of ideas!

As most of you read, last week we moved our furniture and equipment into our new facility. We still have lots to do but our plan is to have another new video for you this week. Once settled in, we plan to offer even more videos.

There are over 500 videos here on our site for you to enjoy and I am so thankful to Theresa and Melanie for sharing great new tips and tricks using their stamp sets as well. These videos have been so well received by the members of our community.

It's never easy to relocate and not miss a couple of days here and there. And now I totally understand why most TV shows go into summer hiatus and play reruns! LOL! Sometimes you need to step back and play with things so you can share new ideas! :)

Thanks so much for all the kind compliments. I appreciate your thoughts and stay tuned for more videos here on StampTV!

Hugs,
Gina K.
Good luck with the move! I'm enjoying the variety of videos, and I also like having them in one place. Can't wait for the new video!

Gina, thanks for taking the time to explain. :)

Sure thing! They are setting up lights and cameras now! :)

Awesome News. Always love your videos. I know moving and such can make things crazy. I'm happy to see any videos from You or Melanie and Theresa, because they are always filled with ideas and tips.  Thanks for all you do.  :)

I agree with Karen! Love all the videos! So many great tips. I know you have all helped me a lot. :-) Thank you for such a wonderful site. It is by far the best one I have seen! Can't wait to see the new studio.

Now I am concerned when Gina is back up to her full schedule again the Melanie and Theresa's video's will go away,  Please say this isn't so!  I love watching the genius of Theresa's scene's come together and Melanie...well she never fails to give us some amazing tip I would never have thought of, her latest missing letters one is a great example.  I hope when Gina is back to full schedule we will see her and Melanie and Theresa (any others dt that want to join in ...able watcher here)   Gina, once your new warehouse is all up and running I know we would love a little sneaky peaky video of behind the scenes, it would be awesome to "meet" the fabulous behind the scenes team and see our new goodies getting created in their new home.  Thanks for providing such amazing inspiration and tutorials I would be embarrassed to say how many times I have watched the "re runs" ha ha

Thanks, Sharon, that really means a lot.  Yes, I will keep doing them. :)

Sharon Prophet said:

Now I am concerned when Gina is back up to her full schedule again the Melanie and Theresa's video's will go away,  Please say this isn't so!  I love watching the genius of Theresa's scene's come together and Melanie...well she never fails to give us some amazing tip I would never have thought of, her latest missing letters one is a great example.  I hope when Gina is back to full schedule we will see her and Melanie and Theresa (any others dt that want to join in ...able watcher here)   Gina, once your new warehouse is all up and running I know we would love a little sneaky peaky video of behind the scenes, it would be awesome to "meet" the fabulous behind the scenes team and see our new goodies getting created in their new home.  Thanks for providing such amazing inspiration and tutorials I would be embarrassed to say how many times I have watched the "re runs" ha ha

Does that mean youre going to put your cat on the payroll?  ;)

I am sorry I have not voiced my opinion earlier, but from the minute that Gina started posting videos from the talented designers on her team I was thrilled.  I always checked Mel's and Theresa's blogs for their tutorials even before they  started the videos because there was always something new and exciting, but having access on The Stamp TV Web Cite makes it easier to access.  Melanie gives you so many out of the box ways to use the stamps and she has a zillion tricks to make fabulous designs.  Want to learn how to make fabulous scenes or how to sponge a beautiful background then Theresa's your go to designer.  In my opinion, with Gina, Mel, and Theresa on staff creating videos, the wonderful design team creating fabulous examples, and guest designers giving us inspiration there is no need for anyone to visit another web cite because it is all here. 

What she said!

If all she does is make videos 24/7, whos going to invent new goodies for people to play with??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service