stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello and welcome! It's Rema here and I'm happy to be hosting the April 2018 Monthly Mix Challenge.

This month I am challenging you to create a Spring or Easter themed card! It's your choice. The challenge will run all month long and you can enter as many times as you wish. One person will be chosen to win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Design store. You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use GKD stamps. You can find the challenge rules below this post.

For my card this month I have chosen an Easter theme.

GKD Supplies:

Stamps: Spring Fling, Springtime Baskets

Card Stock: Pure Luxury Heavy Weight White and Black Onyx

Ink: Black Onyx and Bubblegum Pink

GKD Art Stencils- Rounded Swirl

GKD Detail White Embossing Powder

I hope you'll play along. I Would love to see what you create!

Have fun and good luck!

Be sure to have your photo uploaded to our gallery with the tag MMC42018 no later than April 30, 10 pm Central. 

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC42018

Views: 920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fun challenge, a cute card and some sunshine today. What more could anyone wish for.

Sweet card. So cute.

I made a card for the challenge and used some flowers that reminded me of Spring. HERE is my card design. 

I forgot to say the last time how much I loved your card you made Rema. It is so darling. HERE is my second card I made for the challenge.

Very cute card and challenge!  I have a question. Is there a limit to how many cards you can post per challenge? Some challenges only allow 3 cards per challenge. Which I think is very fair and very agreeable. But letting some post 11 cards per single challenge is a bit much I feel. I mean why bother if that is going to be the norm.

This was asked with the first monthly challenge.  Karen said that if needed, they would limit the number put into their selection.  Meaning, if someone puts 11 ask you mention, they will not get 11 entries into the pool they select from.  Go back in past challenges and find Karen's challenge and you can find her words exactly.

Annie said:

Very cute card and challenge!  I have a question. Is there a limit to how many cards you can post per challenge? Some challenges only allow 3 cards per challenge. Which I think is very fair and very agreeable. But letting some post 11 cards per single challenge is a bit much I feel. I mean why bother if that is going to be the norm.

Well thank you! Sorry I ask a question!! I don't have all the time in the world to go back and look up each post! But THANK you so much for taking the time to correct me!! And really no reply is necessary!  

lovinpaper said:

This was asked with the first monthly challenge.  Karen said that if needed, they would limit the number put into their selection.  Meaning, if someone puts 11 ask you mention, they will not get 11 entries into the pool they select from.  Go back in past challenges and find Karen's challenge and you can find her words exactly.

Annie said:

Annie, I read a lot of stuff and remembered it was addressed.  It is quite okay to ask questions.  I was thankful that I remembered it and that it was  Karen who had an answer.  :)

Annie said:

Well thank you! Sorry I ask a question!! I don't have all the time in the world to go back and look up each post! But THANK you so much for taking the time to correct me!! And really no reply is necessary!  

lovinpaper said:

Annie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service