stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello and welcome! It's Rema here and I'm happy to be hosting the April 2018 Monthly Mix Challenge.

This month I am challenging you to create a Spring or Easter themed card! It's your choice. The challenge will run all month long and you can enter as many times as you wish. One person will be chosen to win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Design store. You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use GKD stamps. You can find the challenge rules below this post.

For my card this month I have chosen an Easter theme.

GKD Supplies:

Stamps: Spring Fling, Springtime Baskets

Card Stock: Pure Luxury Heavy Weight White and Black Onyx

Ink: Black Onyx and Bubblegum Pink

GKD Art Stencils- Rounded Swirl

GKD Detail White Embossing Powder

I hope you'll play along. I Would love to see what you create!

Have fun and good luck!

Be sure to have your photo uploaded to our gallery with the tag MMC42018 no later than April 30, 10 pm Central. 

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC42018

Views: 1470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Love your card and Thank You for hosting this months challenge! <3 Spring is in the air! :) 

What a cut card!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this fun challenge.

Love how you added the stencil behind the main image, fabulous card! I’m ready to play, thanks Rema!

Excited about this!  So tired of the dreary weather and the lovely new addition of snow.  Looking forward to coloring in springy colors.

Super cute, Rema!  Can’t wait to play along! 

Such an eggceptionally cute card! ;) Can't wait to play along.

Love the card it's so adorable!! Great challenge and thanks for hosting .

Just for clarification. It used to be you had to use GKD stamps but it sounds like in the guidelines for this challenge all products must be GKD. I just want to be sure I understand. 

Thanks for the challenge!

The rules are the same! You can use any products you want! To be eligible for the win you must use Gina K. Designs stamped images or images she has in the freebies area! You can use other inks and papers... Nothing has changed it is still the same! :) <3 

Robin Logue said:

Just for clarification. It used to be you had to use GKD stamps but it sounds like in the guidelines for this challenge all products must be GKD. I just want to be sure I understand. 

Such an adorable card Rema! This challenge sounds like fun, Spring is definitely in the air. I have a pot of Hyacinths and their scent is wonderful!

Gorgeous card, Rema! Looking forward to this challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service