stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi!  Susie here and I'm thrilled to host my first

2018 Monthly Mix Challenge!

The title of the May challenge is Rainbow Stenciling.  So get out your stencils and your inks/markers/pencils/paints etc. and start creating some rainbows!

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Here is my card for some inspiration:

GKD Supplies:

Stamps: Hello Beautiful

Stencils: GKD Daisy Chain

Card Stock: Pure Luxury White and Lucky Clover

Ink: GKD Passionate Pink, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Blue Lagoon,

Wild Wisteria, Jet Black Amalgum Ink

I hope you'll play along. I would love to see what you create! 

Have fun and good luck!

Be sure to have your photo uploaded to our gallery with the tag MMC52018

no later than May 31, 2018 at 10 pm central. 

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC52018

Views: 1564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the update!

Gina Krupsky said:

We have updated the challenge. You only need to use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can use any stencil. :)

Love this idea Susie Moore!  Glad we can use any stencil because I only have one from Gina K.  Expecting a delivery on Saturday with I think 1 or 2 stencils. I also love doing rainbows!!

I ditto the question on stencils as I only have one that Gina had in the kit at one time and a few I bought that were Tim Holtz ones she sold for awhile. So hopefully, one of the crew will answer the question for all of us who would love to enter. By the way, I love your gorgeous stenciled work of art Susie and you sure are inspiring me to give this a try!

hiya Verna!  Its been answered lol!  just back on page 2! 

Verna Angerhofer said:

I ditto the question on stencils as I only have one that Gina had in the kit at one time and a few I bought that were Tim Holtz ones she sold for awhile. So hopefully, one of the crew will answer the question for all of us who would love to enter. By the way, I love your gorgeous stenciled work of art Susie and you sure are inspiring me to give this a try!

Yes, I see that. Thanks. Maybe this weekend I can find a stencil and work up a design.

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

hiya Verna!  Its been answered lol!  just back on page 2! 

Verna Angerhofer said:

what about use Die cuts Gina K sell online store? use like stencils like die cuts? Seen here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2918&cat...  Is that allowed? Yes, Or no? just a thought! Thanks Linda

Susie,

I have been looking at your car for a week and absolutely love it! So intimidated by it. How did you get the colors over the stencil? Did just tape it down and run the stamp pads over the stencil? Just can't figure this out. Thank you for your help. Kasey 

question And need answer  please!

what about use Die cuts Gina K sell online store? use like stencils like die cuts? Seen here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2918&cat...  Is that allowed? Yes, Or no? just a thought! Thanks Linda

Linda, this answer came from Gina.

We have updated the challenge. You only need to use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can use any stencil. :)

You can use any stencil you may have.

Linda Littlepage said:

Thanks Jan: But Gina don't really answer my question I am talking die cuts used as stencils. Is that allowed? Yes, Or no? 

Jan Brazier said:

Linda, this answer came from Gina.

You can use any stencil you may have.

Linda Littlepage said:

You only need to use GKD stamps. Everything else is fair game!!

Linda Littlepage said:

I put  down the stencil onto the paper. Then I used sponges to apply the different  colors where I wanted them. Hope this helps. 

Kasey Naue said:

Susie,

I have been looking at your car for a week and absolutely love it! So intimidated by it. How did you get the colors over the stencil? Did just tape it down and run the stamp pads over the stencil? Just can't figure this out. Thank you for your help. Kasey 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service