stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi!  Susie here and I'm thrilled to host my first

2018 Monthly Mix Challenge!

The title of the May challenge is Rainbow Stenciling.  So get out your stencils and your inks/markers/pencils/paints etc. and start creating some rainbows!

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Here is my card for some inspiration:

GKD Supplies:

Stamps: Hello Beautiful

Stencils: GKD Daisy Chain

Card Stock: Pure Luxury White and Lucky Clover

Ink: GKD Passionate Pink, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Blue Lagoon,

Wild Wisteria, Jet Black Amalgum Ink

I hope you'll play along. I would love to see what you create! 

Have fun and good luck!

Be sure to have your photo uploaded to our gallery with the tag MMC52018

no later than May 31, 2018 at 10 pm central. 

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC52018

Views: 1564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm wondering about the stencil, as well.  If we don't have one of hers, can we either use another kind, or make our own using her stamps and scissors or cutting machine?

On the stencils, the rules say “GK stencils and/or Stamps so I read this to mean you can use one or the other?  I know you have to use GK stamps, always, so assuming you can use just a stencil for the card also.  Or any stencil and GK stamps.  Hope we get a clarification!

I am confused.  Can we enter if we don't have a Gina K stencil?  I don't own a Gina K Stencil.  Or can I die cut  with her dies and make my own stencil?

I saw that but the name  of the challenge is Rainbow Stenciling.

Diana Scott said:

On the stencils, the rules say “GK stencils and/or Stamps so I read this to mean you can use one or the other?  I know you have to use GK stamps, always, so assuming you can use just a stencil for the card also.  Or any stencil and GK stamps.  Hope we get a clarification!

How pretty! Thanks for the challenge!

We have updated the challenge. You only need to use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can use any stencil. :)

Oh I am loving the idea of using Gina K stamps to make my own stencil. I have maybe 50 or so but more is always better with stencils. Sometimes more is just more. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration and delightful challenge Susie.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Susie Moore, GKD DT said:

I talked to Karen and she said you can use any stencil at all. Just be sure to use Gina's stamps. Whew!

Right now I can't edit the challenge information, but hopefully I will be able to soon.

I am sorry for this confusion!!!1
Does the project have to be a card?

Nope.  Whatever crafty goodness you can think of!

Leatrice Williams said:

Does the project have to be a card?

Love this challenge. Using stencils is a great idea and I love rainbow colors.

Thanks for the clarification!

Gina Krupsky said:

We have updated the challenge. You only need to use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can use any stencil. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service