stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi!  Susie here and I'm thrilled to host my first

2018 Monthly Mix Challenge!

The title of the May challenge is Rainbow Stenciling.  So get out your stencils and your inks/markers/pencils/paints etc. and start creating some rainbows!

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Here is my card for some inspiration:

GKD Supplies:

Stamps: Hello Beautiful

Stencils: GKD Daisy Chain

Card Stock: Pure Luxury White and Lucky Clover

Ink: GKD Passionate Pink, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Blue Lagoon,

Wild Wisteria, Jet Black Amalgum Ink

I hope you'll play along. I would love to see what you create! 

Have fun and good luck!

Be sure to have your photo uploaded to our gallery with the tag MMC52018

no later than May 31, 2018 at 10 pm central. 

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC52018

Views: 1487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a fun challenge!  I don't use my stencils enough, so it will be fun to get them out and play.  Love your bright, cheery card!!!!!

Very pretty card, I too don't use my Stencils enough. Can't wait to play along. 

Beautiful card and I love your challenge! <3 Thank you for hosting this months challenge! :) <3 

Looks like a fun challenge.  Love the card!

Love your card!  Will give this a try, like everyone else, don’t use my stencils - seem to forget about them!  

Thanks for hosting and your gorgeous card as inspiration.  

Beautiful card, Susie! What a wonderful challenge - love it! 

What a lovely card! Just to clarify, if we don't have a Gina K. stencil, we can still win if we use Gina K. stamps? Thanks. Glad to see a limit on the number of entries, too.

Good question Dawn, I only have one GKD stencil from a kit awhile ago and it is not for sale any more. So can we use GKD stamps and another brand of stencil or does it have to be GKD stamps AND stencils? I planned on making an order later this month for the new release and will add a couple of stencils if I need to.

Great challenge and what a beautiful card , thanks for hosting Susie!!!

Such a lovely cheerful card! This is a challenge since I hardly ever use stencils because I forget I have some, not many though. I also have a question on the use of GKD stencils. I have a stencil that came with Made with Love StampTV kit a while back. Will it qualify? 

Fun challenge thanks. I have the same question about the stencils ... I have one stencil that came from Gina's store but the brand isn't hers and all my other stencils are from different companies. In fact I wasn't aware that she had designed stencils, so are we allowed to use any stencil as long as all the other components are GKD? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service