stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters


Happy June!!  Laurie here, and it's my turn to host the Monthly Mix Challenge!  It's no secret that I absolutely adore gray!  It's such a versatile color, one that can be elegant, classic, or fun depending on the colors you pair it with!

My challenge to you is to use gray as one of the main colors in your creation (not just an accent color).  I also encourage you to try out some new to you color combinations, but that is totally optional.  :-)


Here's what I came up with...


Supplies
STAMPS:  Layered Daisies (from the Sunshine and Love StampTV Kit), Wealth of Wishes (current incentive stamp set)
PAPER:  White, Slate
INK:  Slate, Lemon Drop, Wild Dandelion, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink
DIES:  Layered Daisies
OTHER:  Sequins

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Here are the details...

Make sure to add the MMC62018 tag when you upload your photo!  Challenge deadline is June 30th, at 10 pm CT.

Click HERE to see the MMC62018 gallery.

~Laurie

Views: 1457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK - no need for help.  I added both tags and also found option to edit description.  My cards show up in the challenge gallery.  Sorry to bother ...  :)

Daylene Strickland said:

Hi, Laurie!

I'm new to posting on the forum.  I posted 3 cards for the June challenge - using gray.  I tagged them MMC62018, but they are not showing up in the challenge gallery.  Does it take approval or time to show up?  The cards do show in My Page - but I also wanted to rename one of them because of autocorrect!  I used foilmates!  I clicked on my card and edit, but do not see a place to change this information.  I tried to send you a message, but it sent friend request.  Sorry to bother!!  This is my first time to enter and I want to do things right.  Thank you for your help!!

Just read other comments about tagging and editing issues also.  I only used one tag:  MMC62018.  I still would like to change the title to using Foilmates and know that my cards are entered in the challenge.  Thank you to whomever helps.   :)

I've noticed a problem recently with the edit button not showing up after uploading a card. I think it is an issue with the provider but Gina is also in the middle of a complete website change so it may not be something they will bother fixing. The best person to get in touch with is Cat as she moderates all the challenges and posts winners etc. There are definitely some issues with this challenge and tags so there are two places where cards are posted. You can also phone the store if you feel the need. I've found that they are very helpful on all issues and sometimes you get lucky and speak to Gina herself. It is possible that no one has realized there  is an issue yet. 

Daylene Strickland said:

Hi, Laurie!

I'm new to posting on the forum.  I posted 3 cards for the June challenge - using gray.  I tagged them MMC62018, but they are not showing up in the challenge gallery.  Does it take approval or time to show up?  The cards do show in My Page - but I also wanted to rename one of them because of autocorrect!  I used foilmates!  I clicked on my card and edit, but do not see a place to change this information.  I tried to send you a message, but it sent friend request.  Sorry to bother!!  This is my first time to enter and I want to do things right.  Thank you for your help!!

Just read other comments about tagging and editing issues also.  I only used one tag:  MMC62018.  I still would like to change the title to using Foilmates and know that my cards are entered in the challenge.  Thank you to whomever helps.   :)

Hey y'all!  Just want to reassure everything that we are aware of the tag thing going on!  It was just a little typo, that will mean I will be checking two galleries for this challenge, which is fine, I dont mind at all!  Im hoping maybe I can adjust the tags, to add both tags myself, but just in case I dont get that time to do that, ill be checking both! 

by the way...who knew GRAY could be so  beautiful!??   

Thanks for checking both. Right now the biggest problem is that the link goes to the MM page but the challenge page says to use the MMC. Get the link fixed and most all the ongoing issues go away.

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Hey y'all!  Just want to reassure everything that we are aware of the tag thing going on!  It was just a little typo, that will mean I will be checking two galleries for this challenge, which is fine, I dont mind at all!  Im hoping maybe I can adjust the tags, to add both tags myself, but just in case I dont get that time to do that, ill be checking both! 

by the way...who knew GRAY could be so  beautiful!??   

Thanks for checking both. Right now the biggest problem is that the link goes to the MM page but the challenge page says to use the MMC. Get the link fixed and most all the ongoing issues go away.

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Hey y'all!  Just want to reassure everything that we are aware of the tag thing going on!  It was just a little typo, that will mean I will be checking two galleries for this challenge, which is fine, I dont mind at all!  Im hoping maybe I can adjust the tags, to add both tags myself, but just in case I dont get that time to do that, ill be checking both! 

by the way...who knew GRAY could be so  beautiful!??   

The edit button is back so I fixed the tags on my first card, but now I'm unable to load my second card. Hopefully it will be fixed before the month is done which is a week away. Time flies when you're having fun.

Hi Laurie,

This is a great challenge. It's fun to participate. Thanks for hosting!!

Hi - I uploaded my card for this challenge, but I don't see it in all of the submissions.  I do see it in the complete gallery though.  How do I make certain it was entered into the challenge?

Thanks,

Kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

I just checked and it does show up with the other challenge cards.It's a lovey card.

Kimberly Tomaszewski said:

Hi - I uploaded my card for this challenge, but I don't see it in all of the submissions.  I do see it in the complete gallery though.  How do I make certain it was entered into the challenge?

Thanks,

Kimberly

I figured out how to upload my cards with my phone instead of my computer. Woo hoo! 

Awe - thank you Judy!

Judy Inukai said:

Hi Kimberly,

I just checked and it does show up with the other challenge cards.It's a lovey card.

Kimberly Tomaszewski said:

Hi - I uploaded my card for this challenge, but I don't see it in all of the submissions.  I do see it in the complete gallery though.  How do I make certain it was entered into the challenge?

Thanks,

Kimberly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service