stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters


Happy June!!  Laurie here, and it's my turn to host the Monthly Mix Challenge!  It's no secret that I absolutely adore gray!  It's such a versatile color, one that can be elegant, classic, or fun depending on the colors you pair it with!

My challenge to you is to use gray as one of the main colors in your creation (not just an accent color).  I also encourage you to try out some new to you color combinations, but that is totally optional.  :-)


Here's what I came up with...


Supplies
STAMPS:  Layered Daisies (from the Sunshine and Love StampTV Kit), Wealth of Wishes (current incentive stamp set)
PAPER:  White, Slate
INK:  Slate, Lemon Drop, Wild Dandelion, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink
DIES:  Layered Daisies
OTHER:  Sequins

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Here are the details...

Make sure to add the MMC62018 tag when you upload your photo!  Challenge deadline is June 30th, at 10 pm CT.

Click HERE to see the MMC62018 gallery.

~Laurie

Views: 1588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Several of us have been asking for grays for quite some time, and I am happy to say this Slate is just the ticket. 

Your card is so very gorgeous! I am afraid mine is not so well designed as yours but I I finally got one card in the gallery. Apparently the code listed for the gallery on this page is not the one that causes it to appear. I had to list it as MM62018 in order to get it loaded. I think the code should be changed on this post as it is confusing and frustrating when it would not show up as being entered.

I had the same issue Verna and so did Gayle. I figured it out eventually but you are right it is a bit confusing. 

Verna Angerhofer said:

Your card is so very gorgeous! I am afraid mine is not so well designed as yours but I I finally got one card in the gallery. Apparently the code listed for the gallery on this page is not the one that causes it to appear. I had to list it as MM62018 in order to get it loaded. I think the code should be changed on this post as it is confusing and frustrating when it would not show up as being entered.

I'm so sorry about the mix up on tag!  I really messed that up!  I will go and edit my photo for it.  I already fixed it in my post.

I think you can use either one though.  I truly am sorry about the mix up!

Okay, can someone fix the tag numbers as it is getting confusing. I see a separate gallery of cards with the tag shown above (MMC62018) and then another one with the MM62018. We need to put them together as it looks like two separate challenges at the moment. I'm sure everyone is struggling with the tags.

Hi Laurie, it seems like we still have two different links to the gallery for this challenge.  The gallery link on this page takes you to MM62018 but then you corrected your card to link MMC62018.   Sorry to be a pain but it's confusing. If we change our card tag to MMC62018 the link on the top of the page would still not be correct.   :)  I actually found some gray cardstock in my stash and would like to add another card to the challenge but will hold off until this is figured out.  Thanks so much for all you do.

Laurie Schmidlin - GKD DT said:

I'm so sorry about the mix up on tag!  I really messed that up!  I will go and edit my photo for it.  I already fixed it in my post.

I think you can use either one though.  I truly am sorry about the mix up!

I went ahead and updated to use both tags MMC62018 and MMC62018 --- covered either way.

never mind I got it

going fix mine

Laurie Schmidlin - GKD DT said:

I'm so sorry about the mix up on tag!  I really messed that up!  I will go and edit my photo for it.  I already fixed it in my post.

I think you can use either one though.  I truly am sorry about the mix up!

Like the Challenge, HOWever after posting my card with the tag MMC62018 when I checked to see if it was in the gallery it wasn't so I checked other in the gallery and Laurie's also and the tag is MM62018  OK so then I went to Featured Gallery's and did a search for MMC62018 and yep there are cards there also.  Just thought I might bring this to Your attention others who post might not even know.  And if someone has already said something about this Im sorry for posting about it again

Thanks for the challenge.   It was fun, and I hope I can find time for more!

Laurie has fixed it kind of, but there are still two lots of cards. I added both tags to mine so the cards show up in both places. It is a bit confusing, but they know about it so wherever your card shows up will be included in the draw at month end. Hope that helps.

Susan Wareham said:

Like the Challenge, HOWever after posting my card with the tag MMC62018 when I checked to see if it was in the gallery it wasn't so I checked other in the gallery and Laurie's also and the tag is MM62018  OK so then I went to Featured Gallery's and did a search for MMC62018 and yep there are cards there also.  Just thought I might bring this to Your attention others who post might not even know.  And if someone has already said something about this Im sorry for posting about it again

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service