stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy June!!  Laurie here, and it's my turn to host the Monthly Mix Challenge!  It's no secret that I absolutely adore gray!  It's such a versatile color, one that can be elegant, classic, or fun depending on the colors you pair it with!

My challenge to you is to use gray as one of the main colors in your creation (not just an accent color).  I also encourage you to try out some new to you color combinations, but that is totally optional.  :-)

Here's what I came up with...

Supplies
STAMPS:  Layered Daisies (from the Sunshine and Love StampTV Kit), Wealth of Wishes (current incentive stamp set)
PAPER:  White, Slate
INK:  Slate, Lemon Drop, Wild Dandelion, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink
DIES:  Layered Daisies
OTHER:  Sequins

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Here are the details...

Make sure to add the MMC62018 tag when you upload your photo!  Challenge deadline is June 30th, at 10 pm CT.

Click HERE to see the MMC62018 gallery.

~Laurie

Views: 1032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like gray too. Should be an interesting challenge. Thanks Laurie

I'm a huge fan of gray too, Laurie! Especially the new GKD Slate. Thank you for hosting!

Beautiful card Laurie <3 I Love the color combination and I can't wait to join in on the challenge! Looking forward to seeing all the cards that will be created using gray!  :)   <3 

Will be nice to play with some grey shades, gorgeous card, Laurie :) Thank you for hosting :)

Fun challenge. I love gray. Your flowers are beautiful. The gray background really makes them pop.

Gray is a fun color to use. Everything pops! Great challenge Laurie.

Sounds like fun and hope I have gray cardstock...Lol...gorgeous card, Laurie.  Thanks for hosting.

Thanks ladies!!  I completely agree, the new Slate color is absolutely gorgeous!!  :-)  I can't wait to see what you all create!

Great challenge and beautiful card! Thanks for hosting!

What a drop dead gorgeous creation Laurie!  I love using grays too!  Thanks for hosting!

Could one of the mods, please check my card.  I'm pretty sure I have the correct tag but it isn't showing up in the gallery.  Here's my card.  Thanks,

Gayle Chrvala said:

Could one of the mods, please check my card.  I'm pretty sure I have the correct tag but it isn't showing up in the gallery.  Here's my card.  Thanks,

The tag in the description is MMC62018 but the card is tagged MM62018.   I changed my card.  Whew...this is exactly the day I've been having today.  Good Night all!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service