stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Monthly Mix Challenge: Black and White with a Twist | MMC32018

Hello Everyone!  Sheri here with this months challenge. I'm challenging with you a "Black and White with a Twist".  You are to use a black & White color combo and for a twist and need to add a pop of color AND a bow.  For my sample I used black, white, with a pop of Innocent Pink along with a bow.  Your bow can be any of the three colors.  

So the challenge is to use a total of THREE colors (black, white, and your pick for the pop of color).  You are ALSO to add a bow (you can use ribbon, twine, etc).  Have FUN!!

GKD Supplies Used:

Stamps: A Happy Hello 

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black & GKD Innocent Pink

Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock - Black Onyx, Innocent Pink and GKD Pure Luxury Paper Pack - Petite Patterns

Tools: GKD Double & Single Stitched Oval Die Sets, Olive Branches (Cherry Lynn), Mini Misti, Tidy Towel

Other: Foam Squares (Thermoweb)

Now it's your turn!  Remember, this challenge runs all month long, you can enter multiple times, one winner will be chosen to win a $75 gift certificate from Gina K. Designs!    And now for the small print!!

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC32018

Views: 1534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a deadline for this challenge?

The deadline is March 31st at 10:00 PM Central.

Paula Tammaro said:

Is there a deadline for this challenge?

Thank you, Dorothy! ❤️

Dorothy Mutafopulos said:

Beautiful card love the challenge too!!

Neat challenge and beautiful sample! I tried to play along again this month and can not add my photo just as before! I tried posting three times, at different times of the day. I don't understand why, after several years of successful posts, I can't get through at all! Sad to miss out on the fun...

Hi Loretta:

I wish I could tell you what the problem is, but I honestly don't know. My suggestion is that you get in touch with CAT as she may be the one person who could help. I know that I cannot upload anything from my i-cloud or from my i-phone but have to have the photo resident on my computer which is not anything to do with Apple or Mac. I've tried several times using Apple without success. Another suggestion is that you send it to someone you trust (personal email) on StampTV and see if that person can upload it. It won't be to your page but at least you will know that the problem lies with something you are doing at home. Have you tried attaching it to the discussion? There is an attach icon above the text box. It is worth a try.  Hopefully something will work for you.

Loretta said:

Neat challenge and beautiful sample! I tried to play along again this month and can not add my photo just as before! I tried posting three times, at different times of the day. I don't understand why, after several years of successful posts, I can't get through at all! Sad to miss out on the fun...

Loretta, something else you may want to try is using another browser.  I’ve always used Moxilla/Fire Fox and with this last release party I had to switch to Chrome to be able to upload.  Not sure if it was my computer or a ning change which is the platform that hosts StampTV.  You can also try uploading here.  So sorry you are having trouble.  

Loretta said:

I uploaded my card and forgot to add gkd and couldn't figure out how to edit it :(   So, I uploaded it again with the gkd tag.  If someone knows to to delete my first photo, please let me know.

Hello Sue: To edit your uploads you need to be in your gallery with the photo you uploaded open. At the top right of the headers, just above your title but below the tabs there are two buttons. One says options, one says ADD. Click the arrow on the options and a drop down list appears. You can choose which part to edit and also there is a delete button in the list.  Hope this helps you.

Sue VanDeVusse said:

I uploaded my card and forgot to add gkd and couldn't figure out how to edit it :(   So, I uploaded it again with the gkd tag.  If someone knows to to delete my first photo, please let me know.

Thanks so much for the reminder!  I haven't posted much in here lately, so I am a little rusty!

Johanna Rundell said:

Hello Sue: To edit your uploads you need to be in your gallery with the photo you uploaded open. At the top right of the headers, just above your title but below the tabs there are two buttons. One says options, one says ADD. Click the arrow on the options and a drop down list appears. You can choose which part to edit and also there is a delete button in the list.  Hope this helps you.

Sue VanDeVusse said:

You are welcome.

Sue VanDeVusse said:

Thanks so much for the reminder!  I haven't posted much in here lately, so I am a little rusty!

Johanna Rundell said:

Sue VanDeVusse said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service