stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Monthly Mix Challenge: Black and White with a Twist | MMC32018

Hello Everyone!  Sheri here with this months challenge. I'm challenging with you a "Black and White with a Twist".  You are to use a black & White color combo and for a twist and need to add a pop of color AND a bow.  For my sample I used black, white, with a pop of Innocent Pink along with a bow.  Your bow can be any of the three colors.  

So the challenge is to use a total of THREE colors (black, white, and your pick for the pop of color).  You are ALSO to add a bow (you can use ribbon, twine, etc).  Have FUN!!

GKD Supplies Used:

Stamps: A Happy Hello 

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black & GKD Innocent Pink

Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock - Black Onyx, Innocent Pink and GKD Pure Luxury Paper Pack - Petite Patterns

Tools: GKD Double & Single Stitched Oval Die Sets, Olive Branches (Cherry Lynn), Mini Misti, Tidy Towel

Other: Foam Squares (Thermoweb)

Now it's your turn!  Remember, this challenge runs all month long, you can enter multiple times, one winner will be chosen to win a $75 gift certificate from Gina K. Designs!    And now for the small print!!

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC32018

Views: 1558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a fun challenge, I love the look of Black and white cards, i really enjoyed making mine!

Great challenge, Sheri! Love Black and White cards. Can't wait to play! 

I too, love black and white cards.  I'm glad we can choose the color we want to "pop", because so many colors look great with that combo.  Love the challenge!

Gorgeous card, Sheri!  Should be a fun challenge.  Thanks for hosting.

Gorgeous card Sheri!

Something weird is going on. I just uploaded my card and i can see others also uploaded, however Sheri's and Karen are not showing up in the same place. I can see them on a different page but mine didn't go there and neither did a few others. I think there is an error somewhere.

I have been working on one.  I had to really think about this.  When I click on the gallery link, it takes me to your card and nobody elses.  Is it just me?

This is so gorgeous and well designed. I will have to see if I can make a card that will work. I am glad there is a longer time frame to create it. I am still working on St. Pat's Day cards.

Thank you, Cindy!  It’s my all time favorite color combo! ❤️

Cindy Miller said:

What a fun challenge, I love the look of Black and white cards, i really enjoyed making mine!

Thank you, Jan!  Can’t wait to see what you create! ❤️

Jan Brazier said:

Great challenge, Sheri! Love Black and White cards. Can't wait to play! 

Thank you, Shelley!  Can’t wait to see what you create! ❤️

Shelley V said:

I too, love black and white cards.  I'm glad we can choose the color we want to "pop", because so many colors look great with that combo.  Love the challenge!

Thank you, Gayle! ❤️

Gayle Chrvala said:

Gorgeous card, Sheri!  Should be a fun challenge.  Thanks for hosting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service