stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Monthly Mix Challenge: Black and White with a Twist | MMC32018

Hello Everyone!  Sheri here with this months challenge. I'm challenging with you a "Black and White with a Twist".  You are to use a black & White color combo and for a twist and need to add a pop of color AND a bow.  For my sample I used black, white, with a pop of Innocent Pink along with a bow.  Your bow can be any of the three colors.  

So the challenge is to use a total of THREE colors (black, white, and your pick for the pop of color).  You are ALSO to add a bow (you can use ribbon, twine, etc).  Have FUN!!

GKD Supplies Used:

Stamps: A Happy Hello 

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black & GKD Innocent Pink

Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock - Black Onyx, Innocent Pink and GKD Pure Luxury Paper Pack - Petite Patterns

Tools: GKD Double & Single Stitched Oval Die Sets, Olive Branches (Cherry Lynn), Mini Misti, Tidy Towel

Other: Foam Squares (Thermoweb)

Now it's your turn!  Remember, this challenge runs all month long, you can enter multiple times, one winner will be chosen to win a $75 gift certificate from Gina K. Designs!    And now for the small print!!

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC32018

Views: 1525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

interesting  challenge. Will have a go at this when I return from my holiday. Can the ribbon be the pop of colour? Just wondering

Ooooo gorgeous example Sheri!  Love thechallenge! 

Johanna, yes you can definitely use the ribbon as your pop of color!  Enjoy your holiday! ❤️


Thank you, Cat! ❤️
Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Ooooo gorgeous example Sheri!  Love thechallenge! 

I'm excited about this challenge!  I miss the weekly challenges, so an anxious to sink my teeth in this one.  Love black and white cards!!!!!

Why yes I will accept your challenge Sheri, am thinking the wreath thing is still not out of my system and it might be fun to see in B&W! Your example is outstanding and very full and fun.

What a fun card!  This is an interesting challenge with the bow addition.

Black & White cards are my favorite too!  Can’t wait to see what you create! ❤️

Retta Rae said:

I'm excited about this challenge!  I miss the weekly challenges, so an anxious to sink my teeth in this one.  Love black and white cards!!!!!

Thank you, Bonnie!  The Wreath Builder is so fun and perfect for the challenge!  Can’t wait to see what you create! ❤️

Bonnie said:

Why yes I will accept your challenge Sheri, am thinking the wreath thing is still not out of my system and it might be fun to see in B&W! Your example is outstanding and very full and fun.

Thank you, Golda!  I noticed that every comments on my bow when we have blog hops and thought that it would be a fun twist to add.  Can’t wait to see what you come up with! ❤️

Golda said:

What a fun card!  This is an interesting challenge with the bow addition.

What a pretty card. I love black and white. I've really enjoyed the black and white cards you've been posting.Fun challenge.

Thank you, Judy!  I love creating black & white cards and thought this would be a fun twist to add.  Hope you get a chance to play along! ❤️

Judy Inukai said:

What a pretty card. I love black and white. I've really enjoyed the black and white cards you've been posting.Fun challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service