stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy September everyone!!  Can you believe the summer is almost over?  It's Donna here with this months Monthly Mix Challenge!  I love when the trees change colors, when the air begins to get cooler.  The shades of green, red, brown, yellow, orange and gold are just so beautiful.  

My challenge is to make a card, or any project you would like with shades that remind you of autumn, you can also use white and black on your card if you would like.

Here is my card I created using the newly released Skeleton Leaves which is an incentive set you can receive  FREE with any $75 order.  The sentiment is also a newly release set Thankful & Blessed by Emily Loggans

Here is my take on the challenge for your inspiration.

Supplies:

Stamps: Skeleton Leaves (incentive set),  Thankful & Blessed by Emily Loggans,

and Background Stamp Gauze

Ink: GKD Faded Brick, Dark Chocolate, Edible Eggplant, Fresh Asparagus,

Honey Mustard, Wild Dandelion, Honey Mustard and Sandy Beach

Paper: GKD Ivory and Fresh Asparagus 

Tools: GKD Small & Large Stitched Circle Dies,

Scor-Buddy, Mini Misti & Tidy Towel

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Make sure to add the MMC92018 tag when you upload your photo!  Challenge deadline is September 30th, at 10 pm CT.

Click HERE to see the MMC92018 gallery.

Tags: MMC92018

Views: 1054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am loving all the shades of Autumn and I added another card to the gallery for this challenge too using those wonderful colors. This is a great challenge. And I love your card you made Donna. That is gorgeous!

Is anyone having troubles uploading photo’s today?

Never mind I got it working.

Sue keating said:

Is anyone having troubles uploading photo’s today?

how do I post an entry?

What happened to the winner of the last challenge? I have searched everywhere and can't find it.

Winners of challenges can usually be found  in  the Forum section "Big News" 

Kim Salito said

What happened to the winner of the last challenge? I have searched everywhere and can't find it.

I was the winner.  I can't find the listing where I would expect it.  I will look tomorrow when I am on my computer.

Gayle Chrvala said:

Kim Salito said

Here it is:  
http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mmc82018-winner-sheri-s-pop-it...
lovinpaper said:

I was the winner.  I can't find the listing where I would expect it.  I will look tomorrow when I am on my computer.

Gayle Chrvala said:

Kim Salito said

How is the winner to these challenges announced? Sorry, newbie here

Winners are usually announced in the Forum section on the main page but if you miss it you can go to the categories bar click on Forums and drop down to Big News.  You can find winners there.  I don't believe one was chosen for the September challenge as of yet.

Meghan Kennihan said:

How is the winner to these challenges announced? Sorry, newbie here

THANK YOU!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service