stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey Y'all!!  Its JULY already! (wait...wha..???)  And I'm your host for this month!  Can you guess what the challenge is by the title, haha!  Yep, you are to use acetate on your project!  And suggestions for those that might not have any acetate that specifically for cardmaking and such, you can also use a piece of clear packaging!  I actually made this card using that because I wanted the sturdiness of the packaging.  Here it is using the stamp set Fine Feathers by Claire:

(please ignore the two stray cat hairs on this, just now seeing!  LOL)  I made the card front by stamping on the acetate packaging with Stayz On ink.  (stamp carefully on acetate or it will slip and it needs to be an archival ink, permanent ink).  I think attached it at the top.  Here is a picture of the inside,

The scallop hides the taping of the acetate so the inside will look good too!

Gina K. Designs products used:

Tranquil Teal cardstock

Tranquil Teal ink

Single and Double Stitched Oval dies

Embossing Powders Detail White

Fancy Ribbon Black/Gold

============================================================================

Now for the small print!

This challenge runs all month long.  Be sure to upload your entry to the gallery, using the tag MMC72018 by the deadline.  The deadline will be July 31, 10PM CST.  We will draw one winner from all eligible entries to win a $75 gift certificate to Gina K. Designs. 

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project.

Here is the link for the gallery to this challenge:

MMC72018

============================================================

==========================================================

Now its your turn!  Go forth and create!!  Most of all, HAVE  FUN!!

(just a little side note on the winner of last months challenge...it may take a bit longer for the winner to be announced because of the tag thing!  But it should be by late tomorrow evening!)

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a fun challenge with so many possibilities.

July2018

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service