stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

MMC72018 Winner! For Cat's acetate challenge for the month of July

Welll, I'm FINALLY posting the winner!  I apologize completely all on me!  I just totally forgot to do it!  Ill do better next time, promise!  :D  Speaking of better...I think our members get better and better with their creations!  Y'all rocked this challenge and its not easy using acetate!  Gorgeous and very creative ways for using acetate in our gallery now!  Ok, I wont delay it any longer....the winner for July's Monthly Challenge isssssss......................drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................

Dorothy Mutafopulos!!

with this gorgeous creation:

================================================================================
Congrats to you Dorothy! Be sure and send in your info to info@ginakdesigns.com and put 'MMC72018 Winner' in the subject line so we can get that awesome $75 gift certificate right back to you!!! Have fun shopping!

==============================================================================

Thanks again to all of you, for being patient with me and for truly making this fun!!

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats!  Beautiful card.

Congrats Dorothy! Your card is gorgeous. Enjoy shopping.

Congratulations, Dorothy, gorgeous is correct.  Happy Shopping!!

Congrats! Great card.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Dorothy! Your card is stunning!!

So grateful for being surrounded by such amazing talent and friends who are like my second family. An excited for winning!

Congrats!  Your card is awesome!

Congratulations, Dorothy!

So grateful for being surrounded by such amazing talent and friends who are like my second family. An excited for winning!

Congrats Dorothy. Beautiful card.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service