stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

MMC62018 Winner!! Laurie's Gray is the new Black challenge for June!

Who knew gray (or is it grey? lol)  could looks soooo good!  Well, I do know our gallery was gorgeous with all the gray in it!  LOVED seeing all of your creations!  Ok, time for the winner!!!  and the winner isssssssss......................drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllll......................

Dawn Skene!!

with this gorgeous creation:

For her card Dawn used the Rose Peonies stamp set from the StampTV kit Sunshine and Love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Congrats to you Dawn!  Be sure and send your info to info@ginakdesigns.com so we can get that $75 gift certificate right back to you!!  Have fun with it!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks again to all of you for playing along!  YOU truly make it fun!! 

===========================================================================

Just a little side note on the tags for June's challenge...everyone was entered have no fear!  I went through and changed all of the tags that were tagged wrong and got them all in the proper gallery!  :D

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats! Have fun with your goodies!

Congrats Dawn!  Great card!

Congrats, Dawn!  Lucky you - just in time for a new release.  Have fun shopping!!!!

Beautiful card Dawn!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations Dawn! Such a beautiful card! 

So excited to win! Can't wait for the two releases coming out this month. Thanks so much!

Congrats Dawn - this is a great card. Have fun shopping just in time for the new release LOL

Congrats, Dawn, perfect timing with the upcoming releases.  Enjoy and happy shopping.

Congrats Dawn! Just in time for the release - have fun shopping.

Congratulations Dawn. I love your card.

Congrats!  Beautiful creation!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service